Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any FSW1 Febuary applicants who have not had there 120day yet?

Wikiposts

Any FSW1 Febuary applicants who have not had there 120day yet?

Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any FSW1 Febuary applicants who have not had there 120day yet?

Hi Chaps,

Just wanted to know if any of you guys who sent there application off in feb have heard anything yet, as i sent mine on the 23rd of feb and aint had anything back. Im thinking that it might of got lost in the post? My Visa card has not even been charged.

I might send off a fresh application if i dont hear anythin by this week as its has now been 3 months since i sent it off!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice
Default Re: Any FSW1 Febuary applicants who have not had there 120day yet?

That does seem a long time to wait, wouldn't hurt go get a fresh application in, you could always cancel it if the original comes good.

Good luck.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Messiah Khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kamshaft
Hi Chaps,

Just wanted to know if any of you guys who sent there application off in feb have heard anything yet, as i sent mine on the 23rd of feb and aint had anything back. Im thinking that it might of got lost in the post? My Visa card has not even been charged.

I might send off a fresh application if i dont hear anythin by this week as its has now been 3 months since i sent it off!
I sent my application off on the 15th of Feb and received the 120day email on the 20/05/2010, which would put yours at any day now. I would hold out a little longer. Did you put an email address down on the application form? If so, keep checking your email and junk boxes.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

yes my email was put down on the form, ive been checking it and my bank acc almost every day for the past month lol.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

slattery is on a distinguished road

i sent mine off last week in Feb and heard nothing. i've been keeping an eye on the timeline topic and it seems that people who applied in march have already recieved theres so put the whole lot in the post again last week......2 months wasted but i reckon there was no point hanging on delaying it even further
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by slattery
i sent mine off last week in Feb and heard nothing. i've been keeping an eye on the timeline topic and it seems that people who applied in march have already recieved theres so put the whole lot in the post again last week......2 months wasted but i reckon there was no point hanging on delaying it even further
im gonna hold off untill the end of next week, if i dont hear anything in going to post a new application.