Any FSW Applicants?

Old May 3rd 2010, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Any FSW Applicants?

Hi Guys,

just a quick one,

I sent mt fsw1 application to sydney in feb and was delivered by dhl on the 23/01/10, but i havnt heard anythin back since. Is there anyone else with a similar application date to my heard anything back?

Thanks
Kamshaft!
Old May 3rd 2010, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Re: Any FSW Applicants?

Seems to be different for different jobs on the 38 (i think), and possibly the region you want to work in (again, i'm speculating - i've applied for Toronto, Ontario).

I posted my FSW1 for computer systems manager on 05.11.09 via Royal Mail AirSure. CIO received this on 12.11.09. I had my 120 mail on 29.04.10.

Some other users on this forum have received a response earlier (like 1.5-2 months).

MS
Old May 3rd 2010, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Seems to be different for different jobs on the 38 (i think), and possibly the region you want to work in (again, i'm speculating - i've applied for Toronto, Ontario).

I posted my FSW1 for computer systems manager on 05.11.09 via Royal Mail AirSure. CIO received this on 12.11.09. I had my 120 mail on 29.04.10.

Some other users on this forum have received a response earlier (like 1.5-2 months).

MS
Im also applying to go to toronto, and am goin over as an electrician. Just looks like i'll have to be patient and wait!!
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Mermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura about

The response time from Sydney, NS has slowed down in the last year from 1-2 months to 5-6 months.

When they introduced the new process they were quite quick but now they have a backlogg again (big surprise!)...

You'll get your AOR probably in about 1-2 months and your 120 day letter either at the same time or shortly after. Just look for emails in your junk folder! I received my 120 day letter through email and it ended up in the junk folder...
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

I posted mind mid Feb and received my 120 day email a few days ago.

I'm living in NS and applying to London for FSW2 under tech manager 0203 if that makes any diff

Good luck!
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mermaid3011
The response time from Sydney, NS has slowed down in the last year from 1-2 months to 5-6 months.
If anybody's has taken 5-6 months, that's very unusual. Approx 2 months is still the norm.
Old May 4th 2010, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Messiah Khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kamshaft
Hi Guys,

just a quick one,

I sent mt fsw1 application to sydney in feb and was delivered by dhl on the 23/01/10, but i havnt heard anythin back since. Is there anyone else with a similar application date to my heard anything back?

Thanks
Kamshaft!
Yup, I'm in the same situation. We have applied under FSW NOC 4131 for British Columbia. The mail tracking showed the application as having been signed for in Sydney, NS on the 26/02/2010 but we have yet to hear anything, and checking the credit card the fees haven't been taken yet either. I think we just have to get used to the waiting game.
Old May 4th 2010, 12:54 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

We applied on 16/01/2010 to Sydney NS under FSW (Healthcare Management) and received our 120 day email on 09/04/2010. All documents were sent to London on 29/04/2010 and we are waiting for our AOR.

Regards, Mac.
Old May 4th 2010, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Messiah Khan
Yup, I'm in the same situation. We have applied under FSW NOC 4131 for British Columbia. The mail tracking showed the application as having been signed for in Sydney, NS on the 26/02/2010 but we have yet to hear anything, and checking the credit card the fees haven't been taken yet either. I think we just have to get used to the waiting game.
ive also been checking my bank acc. to see if the payment has been taken! I cant take the waiting lol
Old May 4th 2010, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kamshaft
I cant take the waiting lol
Get used to it, forget about it, move on....it's the only way to keep yourself sane ;-)
Old May 4th 2010, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

We got our 120 day letter on 08/04/2010 after approx 10 weeks, we applied under NOC 4131 and said area to settle in was Toronto, hoping to get full docs of to London in about 2 weeks
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Thought would subscribe to this thread too. Application posted 13/04/2010 still waiting............
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

parker14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure what you mean by "checking your bank account". Your fee should be paid by international bank draft.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:36 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by parker14
Not sure what you mean by "checking your bank account". Your fee should be paid by international bank draft.
You can pay by credit card as well and you can check with your bank to see when they actually cashed the draft.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mermaid3011
Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If anybody's has taken 5-6 months, that's very unusual. Approx 2 months is still the norm.
I hope you're right... I don't think I could cope with 5-6months for the first reply

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.