Any Experts Please Help!!

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 3:13 pm
  #1  
Nav
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 27
Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Experts Please Help!!

I have applied for Skilled Worker Class to Buffalo office. I am leaving back to my home country to help in family business. I will be working in our own company taking care of financial aspect as my background is in Finance and investments. Can I send a letter to Buffalo office explaining this and telling them what I will be doing in our company like responsibilities and duties.
I just want to find out, Can I send a letter like this or Just send them a letter telling I am leaving back to do business and explain what the business is.
Send them a letter if they asking something in the future.
Will this affect my application. As this is not an investment class application.

One last things. Will buffalo office ask to send pay stubs from the jobs I submitted letters for with the application.

Nav
Nav is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 3:48 pm
  #2  
Nav
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 27
Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Originally Posted by Nav
I have applied for Skilled Worker Class to Buffalo office. I am leaving back to my home country to help in family business. I will be working in our own company taking care of financial aspect as my background is in Finance and investments. Can I send a letter to Buffalo office explaining this and telling them what I will be doing in our company like responsibilities and duties.
I just want to find out, Can I send a letter like this or Just send them a letter telling I am leaving back to do business and explain what the business is.
Send them a letter if they asking something in the future.
Will this affect my application. As this is not an investment class application.

One last things. Will buffalo office ask to send pay stubs from the jobs I submitted letters for with the application.

Nav
Any Experts PMM, Andrew, Jim please clear my confusion.
Nav is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 4:00 pm
  #3  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

If Buffalo will have any doubts about your claimed experience or something won't check out during verification process you may not only be asked for more evidence (like pay stubs, W-2's, etc.) but you may also be called for interview.

As for you leaving to India - notify Buffalo about change of address and change in employment.

Originally Posted by Nav
I have applied for Skilled Worker Class to Buffalo office. I am leaving back to my home country to help in family business. I will be working in our own company taking care of financial aspect as my background is in Finance and investments. Can I send a letter to Buffalo office explaining this and telling them what I will be doing in our company like responsibilities and duties.
I just want to find out, Can I send a letter like this or Just send them a letter telling I am leaving back to do business and explain what the business is.
Send them a letter if they asking something in the future.
Will this affect my application. As this is not an investment class application.

One last things. Will buffalo office ask to send pay stubs from the jobs I submitted letters for with the application.

Nav
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 4:57 pm
  #4  
Nav
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 27
Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
If Buffalo will have any doubts about your claimed experience or something won't check out during verification process you may not only be asked for more evidence (like pay stubs, W-2's, etc.) but you may also be called for interview.

As for you leaving to India - notify Buffalo about change of address and change in employment.
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. I am clear with the first response.

I am little confused with the second one. As I am going back to take care of family business. I will be self employed. Will that count in my experience. I will sending a letter to buffalo explaining that I will be self employed and I was just wondering if this will affect my case.
If being self employed can affect my case, will it be reasonable to send an employment offer letter from the family business showing my responsibilities as Financial Analyst.

Thanks
Nav
Nav is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:26 pm
  #5  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Post application employment or lack of it will not affect the application, unless you didn't have full 4 years of qualified experience at the time of application.

Employment offer from family will be irrelevant here.


Originally Posted by Nav
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. I am clear with the first response.

I am little confused with the second one. As I am going back to take care of family business. I will be self employed. Will that count in my experience. I will sending a letter to buffalo explaining that I will be self employed and I was just wondering if this will affect my case.
If being self employed can affect my case, will it be reasonable to send an employment offer letter from the family business showing my responsibilities as Financial Analyst.

Thanks
Nav
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 5:36 pm
  #6  
Nav
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 27
Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Post application employment or lack of it will not affect the application, unless you didn't have full 4 years of qualified experience at the time of application.

Employment offer from family will be irrelevant here.

Thank you for your help. This realy cleared my confusion.

So any employement experience acquired during the time your application is in process wont matter right. When I submitted my application in October 2004, I had till that day 2 years 9 months. So any experience I got after that day wont be added to my experiece when the initial assesment is done next year. For example if the initial assesment is done in June. The additional 9 months of work experience till June will be irrelevant.
Just want to know.
Nav is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 6:47 pm
  #7  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

This is not what I wrote. Read it again, the second part of the first sentence.

If you submit conclusive evidence of additional work experience before your case is assessed then it will be taken under consideration. But again - it has to be conclusive evidence, not a self serving letter from yourself or family member.


Originally Posted by Nav
Thank you for your help. This realy cleared my confusion.

So any employement experience acquired during the time your application is in process wont matter right. When I submitted my application in October 2004, I had till that day 2 years 9 months. So any experience I got after that day wont be added to my experiece when the initial assesment is done next year. For example if the initial assesment is done in June. The additional 9 months of work experience till June will be irrelevant.
Just want to know.
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 4th 2004, 5:00 am
  #8  
Nav
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 27
Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
This is not what I wrote. Read it again, the second part of the first sentence.

If you submit conclusive evidence of additional work experience before your case is assessed then it will be taken under consideration. But again - it has to be conclusive evidence, not a self serving letter from yourself or family member.
Thank you, For your help in clearing my douts.

Nav
Nav is offline  
Old Dec 4th 2004, 6:18 pm
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 102
netkit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
If Buffalo will have any doubts about your claimed experience or something won't check out during verification process you may not only be asked for more evidence (like pay stubs, W-2's, etc.) but you may also be called for interview.

As for you leaving to India - notify Buffalo about change of address and change in employment.
Hello Mr. Andrew
I have some doubts regarding this case ie, change of address does not means change of visa post. it will reamin buffalo. and if applicant goes back to india what will happen if buffalo office needs his presence in USA for interview. and if applicant changes his visa post to india means putting application in the Q at the last in delhi visa office.
netkit is offline  
Old Dec 4th 2004, 6:47 pm
  #10  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Experts Please Help!!

No, change of address doesn't change visa post at all. If interview is required and applicant is unable to get US visa then case will most likely be refused. There is a small chance (at the discretion of visa post and only if integrity of the process is maintained) to have case transferred to New Delhi, but it will land in the queue there as per the date of application.

Originally Posted by netkit
Hello Mr. Andrew
I have some doubts regarding this case ie, change of address does not means change of visa post. it will reamin buffalo. and if applicant goes back to india what will happen if buffalo office needs his presence in USA for interview. and if applicant changes his visa post to india means putting application in the Q at the last in delhi visa office.
Andrew Miller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.