Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any August arrivals got their PR cards yet?

Any August arrivals got their PR cards yet?

Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default Any August arrivals got their PR cards yet?

I landed 16th August and am still waiting for my PR card.

I totally understand this isn't rare, but just curious if anyone else who arrived around the same time has theirs yet?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

XCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really nice
Default Re: Any August arrivals got their PR cards yet?

just posted here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686041

landed 12th Aug, got it today
Old Oct 6th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Landed 31st July and still haven't got ours
XCMTBer can I ask how long after landing were you told the photos weren't adequate?
Thanks
Old Oct 6th 2010, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

XCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really niceXCMTBer is just really nice

Wife and Daughter landed 28th Aug, letter came around 3 weeks later
Old Oct 6th 2010, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully we would have heard by now then if there was a problem. Just have to be patient for a bit longer!!!
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

OH's arrived today but no sign of mine or my daughters. Hopefully they'll follow soon.
Anybody else got theirs yet?