Another Trivial Question, Sorry!

Old Feb 8th 2012, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

seanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really niceseanipops is just really nice
Default Another Trivial Question, Sorry!

I think I must win an award for the most uninteresting threads on here however,

I'll be landing in Toronto on the 15th to activate my PR (WOO!)

Can anyone tell me how long it will take me to clear immigration when I first arrive? Its just the other halfs' friends and family are coming to welcome me to my new country at the airport and I don't want them standing there for 6 hours waiting for me!
Old Feb 8th 2012, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Trivial Question, Sorry!

Originally Posted by seanipops
I think I must win an award for the most uninteresting threads on here however,

I'll be landing in Toronto on the 15th to activate my PR (WOO!)

Can anyone tell me how long it will take me to clear immigration when I first arrive? Its just the other halfs' friends and family are coming to welcome me to my new country at the airport and I don't want them standing there for 6 hours waiting for me!
I think 6 hours might be pushing it though not unheard of. You are landing at Canadas biggest and busiest airport. Times will vary so there is no way of predicting amount of time. I suggest you tell them at least up to 2 hours maybe slightly longer. Anything less than that should be a bonus. thats also providing landing is simple with no complications.