Another question....TWP

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Another question....TWP

Yep read Judy's Wiki..couldnt have got this far without her and thats for sure..I read every piece of info I can but I am sure I dont have the info correct!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 12:44 am
Just Joined

Bricasjac will become famous soon enoughBricasjac will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another question....TWP

Originally Posted by Rhodeys
I feel so guilty cos I can't help many people, simply because I dont know the answers and yet have so much to ask! I am a bit confused about PNP and such...just thought we would do okay on TWP and DTHR sponser us for our PR.....I dont think I see the full picture now
Hi there

Don't feel bad, there is just a lot to get your head round. We are hopefully off end of feb early march.. Hubby will be working in Calgary and we have been looking at homes in Okotoks just outside. We are going on a WP then we will concentrate on PR once we settle so much to get your head round. I see you have been talking with redarmy who will be working with the same company as hubby and all at the same stage. Think we have got it all sorted then read another message and gets me thinking again!! Big move for us all