Another PR Card thread

Old Jun 17th 2016, 2:55 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another PR Card thread

Originally Posted by Gozit
LOL, again with your shenanigans. Since your inherent point is "well why are you complaining, you're a citizen" - so because i've had the accident of birth here I can't have an opinion on immigration matters of this country? If you're going to argue that you are shooting yourself in the foot because some would respond with "Well, I was born here and I have the right to vote so I damn well should have an opinion on immigration procedures, you're an immigrant and you don't so shut up or sod off!" - this one happens to be in your favour (why wouldn't you want faster processing on your PR card renewal?) so I really don't understand what your problem is.

The ignore button is there for a reason. If you seem to take issue with everything I post, then use it.
"Shenanigans" - hilarious!

I don't understand why you are commenting on PR card issues and that is completely different to your comment about being a citizen and having a vote on issues to do with immigration.

I quite frankly couldn't give a damn about PR/sponsorship options in the UK or the tier 5 visa (yes I know a bit about UK immigration but I don't comment about it because it doesn't affect me). Sorry if that sounds selfish but that's the way it is.

On top of securing Maltnese citizenship,getting a NEXUS card, trying to get to the UK (which if they vote to leave is probably going to be quite difficult for you) and getting a visitors permit to Qatar as well as attending school, passing your driving test and all the other things a normal 18 year old should be worried about. I would have thought PR card renewal time frames would be way way down your list of 'issues' - obviously not.

However one thing I am going to do is take your advise on the ignore button. I have enough stress with my PR application and I'd like to hear from the members of this forum who know what they are talking about when it comes to Canadian immigration, who have been through the process or are currently going through it.

Nothing personal

Edit: to the mods - I'm done with this as its going off topic now. I really hope the OP gets their new card as soon as possible - best of luck
Old Jun 18th 2016, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another PR Card thread

It took them 14 months to send me my replacement PR card.My application also went for secondary review probably because I spend some time outside of Canada although I made sure I met the RO ,3 yrs in Canada.It took them 12 months to request more information which was my passport stamps of entry which I suppose is in their computer system then 2 months later I got the new PR card .