Another Passport request!

Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

mesh2005 has a brilliant futuremesh2005 has a brilliant futuremesh2005 has a brilliant futuremesh2005 has a brilliant futuremesh2005 has a brilliant futuremesh2005 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Another Passport request!

Originally Posted by canglish
Seems to be a flurry of activity happening in London! I also got my passport request today! ECAS hasn't even changed to meds received yet! they only received them December 17th!

A couple of pints to celebrate tonight?? I think so!!
Congrats!!!
Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by canglish
Seems to be a flurry of activity happening in London! I also got my passport request today! ECAS hasn't even changed to meds received yet! they only received them December 17th!

A couple of pints to celebrate tonight?? I think so!!

Congratulations!!
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

canglish is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the messages!! Still seems too good to be true! passport went by courier saturday...so should be back in the next couple weeks i imagine? i guess when i actually have the visa in my hands i'll believe its all over with! good luck to everyone waiting passport requests, med requests...anything really i guess! the months of stress, panicking, sleepless nights and worrying are all worth it in the end!!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Mrs-Saga is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Congrats on receiving the PPR!
What timescale did the CHC London give to submit your passports? I am hoping to receive the PPR soon, however I might also need to make a trip overseas. Knowing my luck, the events will probably coincide.

Thanks
Nicky

Medical Oct 09; RPRF paid Oct09
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

canglish is on a distinguished road

December 3rd 2010...but my passport expires in May so it had to be before then. I'm already out here so I sent my straight away.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:55 am
Banned

How long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really nice

Congratulations. We also had our PPR this week. ECAS doesn't change, I have given up looking. One family said it hadn't change when they were living in Canada.

Mrs Sana
They gave us 45 day to get our passports etc in. Just note the changes in the photo specifications as they now want photo's in matte paper which rules out the photo kiosks. Hope you hear soon.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 12:06 am
Just Joined

Mrs-Saga is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi , thanks for your replies.

May I ask what were the exact spec request for the photographs? Was it with a white background with the face dimensions requested with the initial family details forms (and of course in a matt finish).

Also, once the visas have been issued, can you conduct the official landing into Canada from the US (i.e. as opposed to the UK)?

Thanks

Nicky