Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Andrew Miller, What is your suggestion

Andrew Miller, What is your suggestion

Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:38 am
Just Joined

infocomp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller, What is your suggestion

Hi All

I had applied for my parents immigration. Currently the file is in Delhi from Last year Dec 2007. My parents did their medicals in June and in Sep CHC delhi asked to submit the passports.

My Dad had served in the Indian military for 28 years. I came to know from discussion forums that it took more than 1 year to get background check clear for military personal. In the mean time the medicals are going to expired and they have to redo their medicals in July/Aug 2009.

CHC Delhi can take their time, we have no problem but can my parents asked CHC delhi to send back their passports so that i can apply for their visitor visa. I am the only son and i have two childrens, my parents want to spend time with the grand children's.

Asking passport back will have any negative impact.

I appreciate your reply on this.

Thanks
infocomp