Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Andrew Miller,Re:i need your suggestion

Andrew Miller,Re:i need your suggestion

Old Jun 18th 2004, 8:11 am
Just Joined

sujana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller,Re:i need your suggestion

Hi Andrew miller,

I have some doubts regarding my experience letters.

presently i am US on H1.I entered into USA in ocotober 2000 on H1 visa.
From October 2000 to october 2003...i worked with employer A.Thru this empoyer A,i woked at client -X(from october 2000 to sep 2001) and at cleint-Y(from october 2001 to september 2003).In October 2003 my H1 was tranferred to Client-y company,and presently also i am working with with client-y on their H1.

I have a contract of employment from my employer A.and reference letters from client-x(from October 2000 to Sep 2001) and reference letter from client-y(from october 2001 to till date but with out specifying my previous employer name).but i have contract of employment from client-y dated on sep 2003 because my h1 transferred to their company on october 2003.

Do i need to get reference letters from clients explaining thru which employer i worked in their company.

Please clarify...

thanks in Advance,

Sujana
Old Jun 18th 2004, 8:49 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller,Re:i need your suggestion

Yes, you need detailed reference letters (specifying periods, salary, position and duties performed) from all employers you worked for - A, X and Y

Originally posted by sujana
Hi Andrew miller,

I have some doubts regarding my experience letters.

presently i am US on H1.I entered into USA in ocotober 2000 on H1 visa.
From October 2000 to october 2003...i worked with employer A.Thru this empoyer A,i woked at client -X(from october 2000 to sep 2001) and at cleint-Y(from october 2001 to september 2003).In October 2003 my H1 was tranferred to Client-y company,and presently also i am working with with client-y on their H1.

I have a contract of employment from my employer A.and reference letters from client-x(from October 2000 to Sep 2001) and reference letter from client-y(from october 2001 to till date but with out specifying my previous employer name).but i have contract of employment from client-y dated on sep 2003 because my h1 transferred to their company on october 2003.

Do i need to get reference letters from clients explaining thru which employer i worked in their company.

Please clarify...

thanks in Advance,

Sujana
Old Jun 18th 2004, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Default Andrew Miller,Thank you so much for your reply.

My employer A(from october 2000 to september 2003) has given me a detailed experience letter explaining my duties,salary and duration of my work.i have their contract of employment.....but in the experience letter they didn't specified the client names where i worked thru this Employer A(thru this employer A i worked at client-x and client-y(who is my current employer))

i got detailed experience letters from client-x(from Oct 2000 to Sep 2001),but they didn't specify my employer name(A) in that letter.

Thru employer A i worked at client-y(from oct 2002 to sep 2003),who is my current H1B holder upto October 2003 my H1 is with Empoyer A,in october 2003 my h1 is tranferred to client-y.i have my contract of employment with client-y from october 2003.

My current employer(my current H1B holder)gave a detailed experience letter but they didn't specified that i worked upto sep'2003 thru some other employer...from oct'2003.they transferred my H1 and i working on their payroll from oct'2003.

do all these things need to mentioned in my experience letters from employer-A,client-x,client-y(my current employer)?

Please clarify....

Thanks.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:06 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller,Thank you so much for your reply.

I'd suggest providing reference letters from all 3 as well as a note explaining all relations.

Originally posted by sujana
My employer A(from october 2000 to september 2003) has given me a detailed experience letter explaining my duties,salary and duration of my work.i have their contract of employment.....but in the experience letter they didn't specified the client names where i worked thru this Employer A(thru this employer A i worked at client-x and client-y(who is my current employer))

i got detailed experience letters from client-x(from Oct 2000 to Sep 2001),but they didn't specify my employer name(A) in that letter.

Thru employer A i worked at client-y(from oct 2002 to sep 2003),who is my current H1B holder upto October 2003 my H1 is with Empoyer A,in october 2003 my h1 is tranferred to client-y.i have my contract of employment with client-y from october 2003.

My current employer(my current H1B holder)gave a detailed experience letter but they didn't specified that i worked upto sep'2003 thru some other employer...from oct'2003.they transferred my H1 and i working on their payroll from oct'2003.

do all these things need to mentioned in my experience letters from employer-A,client-x,client-y(my current employer)?

Please clarify....

Thanks.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Default Thanks Andrew Miller

I believe that your suggestion helps me a lot.