Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:58 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 22
gotiwada2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Andrew Miller, Pls advise.

I applied for skilled-PR to canada in Feb-17-2005(Buffalo office) and received AOR in March-18 2005. While sending the PR applciation, I did not put up FBI finger print docs in application(but India police certificates provided), but mentioned a note in the application that I will send FBI finger docs to them as soon as I receive from FBI.

My applciation is "in process" in e-client now. I received FBI finger prints in Jun-2005 from FBI, so far I did not send to BUffalo-office. Just delayed...

1) Do I need to send them now or Do I need to wait until they ask me to do so?

2) I'm very positive that I will receive IA by end of this Month(based on seeing other peoples time lines (skilled worker category applied in bufflao office). Am I atleast partially right?

3) so far I have not heard anything from them... No questions about language procifiency/work etc..
Can I assume that I am through till IA part? because its been 5 months so far.

--------------------
Applied(me+spouse): Feb-2005 USA(Buffalo)
AOR : Mar-2005
E-client: "In process"
expecting IA done. next month.

Thanks, gotiwada.
gotiwada2002 is offline  
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:03 pm
  #2  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 22
gotiwada2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Miller.. Please advise.

Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
Andrew Miller, Pls advise.

I applied for skilled-PR to canada in Feb-17-2005(Buffalo office) and received AOR in March-18 2005. While sending the PR applciation, I did not put up FBI finger print docs in application(but India police certificates provided), but mentioned a note in the application that I will send FBI finger docs to them as soon as I receive from FBI.

My applciation is "in process" in e-client now. I received FBI finger prints in Jun-2005 from FBI, so far I did not send to BUffalo-office. Just delayed...

1) Do I need to send them now or Do I need to wait until they ask me to do so?

2) I'm very positive that I will receive IA by end of this Month(based on seeing other peoples time lines (skilled worker category applied in bufflao office). Am I atleast partially right?

3) so far I have not heard anything from them... No questions about language procifiency/work etc..
Can I assume that I am through till IA part? because its been 5 months so far.

--------------------
Applied(me+spouse): Feb-2005 USA(Buffalo)
AOR : Mar-2005
E-client: "In process"
expecting IA done. next month.

Thanks, gotiwada.
gotiwada2002 is offline  
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:47 pm
  #3  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
1) Do I need to send them now or Do I need to wait until they ask me to do so?
Send it ASAP. Every time you wait for request from visa post you are adding few months to the process.

Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
2) I'm very positive that I will receive IA by end of this Month(based on seeing other peoples time lines (skilled worker category applied in bufflao office). Am I atleast partially right?
I won't happen, sorry. At best Feb 2005 Buffalo applicants may get IA by the end of 2005, but realistically don't count on it. Most likely it will be 14 to 20+ months from application. And the more you missed from the package, the less conclusive case you made the longer you'll wait.


Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
3) so far I have not heard anything from them... No questions about language procifiency/work etc..
Can I assume that I am through till IA part? because its been 5 months so far.
If you are not a native English speaker then you will receive request from Buffalo for IELTS to be done within 90 days, so get on it now.

If your evidence is inconclusive then expect interview and it will add another year or so to the process.
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:13 pm
  #4  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 22
gotiwada2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Thanks a lot Miller. I'm going to send the FBI docs this week only. Since I put up all the docs required in the beginning itself( of course without FBI docs) and worked only in two countries India& USA, so I should be assessed early.

Waiting...

gotiwada


Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Send it ASAP. Every time you wait for request from visa post you are adding few months to the process.



I won't happen, sorry. At best Feb 2005 Buffalo applicants may get IA by the end of 2005, but realistically don't count on it. Most likely it will be 14 to 20+ months from application. And the more you missed from the package, the less conclusive case you made the longer you'll wait.




If you are not a native English speaker then you will receive request from Buffalo for IELTS to be done within 90 days, so get on it now.

If your evidence is inconclusive then expect interview and it will add another year or so to the process.
gotiwada2002 is offline  
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:39 pm
  #5  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Don't expect imitial assessment with decision about interview in less than 12 months from application - rather brace yourself for wait until late summer 2006 or longer.


Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
Thanks a lot Miller. I'm going to send the FBI docs this week only. Since I put up all the docs required in the beginning itself( of course without FBI docs) and worked only in two countries India& USA, so I should be assessed early.

Waiting...

gotiwada
Andrew Miller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.