Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

gotiwada2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Andrew Miller, Pls advise.

I applied for skilled-PR to canada in Feb-17-2005(Buffalo office) and received AOR in March-18 2005. While sending the PR applciation, I did not put up FBI finger print docs in application(but India police certificates provided), but mentioned a note in the application that I will send FBI finger docs to them as soon as I receive from FBI.

My applciation is "in process" in e-client now. I received FBI finger prints in Jun-2005 from FBI, so far I did not send to BUffalo-office. Just delayed...

1) Do I need to send them now or Do I need to wait until they ask me to do so?

2) I'm very positive that I will receive IA by end of this Month(based on seeing other peoples time lines (skilled worker category applied in bufflao office). Am I atleast partially right?

3) so far I have not heard anything from them... No questions about language procifiency/work etc..
Can I assume that I am through till IA part? because its been 5 months so far.

--------------------
Applied(me+spouse): Feb-2005 USA(Buffalo)
AOR : Mar-2005
E-client: "In process"
expecting IA done. next month.

Thanks, gotiwada.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Andrew Miller..pls advise:-FBI docs rcvd. PR in progress...

Miller.. Please advise.

Originally Posted by gotiwada2002
Andrew Miller, Pls advise.

I applied for skilled-PR to canada in Feb-17-2005(Buffalo office) and received AOR in March-18 2005. While sending the PR applciation, I did not put up FBI finger print docs in application(but India police certificates provided), but mentioned a note in the application that I will send FBI finger docs to them as soon as I receive from FBI.

My applciation is "in process" in e-client now. I received FBI finger prints in Jun-2005 from FBI, so far I did not send to BUffalo-office. Just delayed...

2) I'm very positive that I will receive IA by end of this Month(based on seeing other peoples time lines (skilled worker category applied in bufflao office). Am I atleast partially right?

3) so far I have not heard anything from them... No questions about language procifiency/work etc..

--------------------
Applied(me+spouse): Feb-2005 USA(Buffalo)
AOR : Mar-2005
E-client: "In process"
expecting IA done. next month.

Thanks, gotiwada.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:47 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Send it ASAP. Every time you wait for request from visa post you are adding few months to the process.

I won't happen, sorry. At best Feb 2005 Buffalo applicants may get IA by the end of 2005, but realistically don't count on it. Most likely it will be 14 to 20+ months from application. And the more you missed from the package, the less conclusive case you made the longer you'll wait.

If you are not a native English speaker then you will receive request from Buffalo for IELTS to be done within 90 days, so get on it now.

If your evidence is inconclusive then expect interview and it will add another year or so to the process.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot Miller. I'm going to send the FBI docs this week only. Since I put up all the docs required in the beginning itself( of course without FBI docs) and worked only in two countries India& USA, so I should be assessed early.

Waiting...

gotiwada

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Send it ASAP. Every time you wait for request from visa post you are adding few months to the process.

I won't happen, sorry. At best Feb 2005 Buffalo applicants may get IA by the end of 2005, but realistically don't count on it. Most likely it will be 14 to 20+ months from application. And the more you missed from the package, the less conclusive case you made the longer you'll wait.

If you are not a native English speaker then you will receive request from Buffalo for IELTS to be done within 90 days, so get on it now.

If your evidence is inconclusive then expect interview and it will add another year or so to the process.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:39 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't expect imitial assessment with decision about interview in less than 12 months from application - rather brace yourself for wait until late summer 2006 or longer.

Thanks a lot Miller. I'm going to send the FBI docs this week only. Since I put up all the docs required in the beginning itself( of course without FBI docs) and worked only in two countries India& USA, so I should be assessed early.

Waiting...

gotiwada