Andrew Miller Please Answer ....

Old Jun 27th 2004, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

AwaitingCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller Please Answer ....

I applied for PR at HKG in 99,Have completed Meds on 26th April04,E-Client status has been changed to "Decision Made"on Jun 07,2004.
How long it will take to get the visa pick up letter.
Q.1, will it be the final Decision?
Q.2. After landing do I need to wait more than 3 months to get all cards eg SIN , Health etc...?

Thanking in advance for any help.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:42 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrew Miller Please Answer ....

Hi Awaiting

Originally posted by AwaitingCA
I applied for PR at HKG in 99,Have completed Meds on 26th April04,E-Client status has been changed to "Decision Made"on Jun 07,2004.
How long it will take to get the visa pick up letter.
Q.1, will it be the final Decision?
Q.2. After landing do I need to wait more than 3 months to get all cards eg SIN , Health etc...?

Thanking in advance for any help.
The decision made could be that the medicals have been completed. Not necessarily that the background check is complete and visa is ready for issue.

Once you land you can apply for a SIN immediately, depending on the province, in most you have to have 3 months residency for health care, so if you are issued a visa, ensure that you purchase health care coverage from a private company for the first 3 months. Your PR card will come in the mail.

PMM