ANDREW MILLER

Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of
Default Re: ANDREW MILLER

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
huh...?
Just a conspiracy theory.

Welcome back!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:59 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's hoping you are back to feeling 100% soon Andrew, your input around here is valuable & appreciated.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

50pence is an unknown quantity at this point

I rest my case. Good to see you back Andrew, hope you recover fully soon.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Wishing you a speedy recovery Andrew.

Ray
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Hi all,

I have been responding to another duplicate thread and have just been pointed in this ones direction.

All has been explained, so no need to add my ten penny's worth.

Andrew,

your welcome! take it easy and get back to your 100% self. You have been a great help to us, this past 12 months, thank you very much.

speak soon, regards to all,
Carl
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

MikeFromBristol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
huh...?
I'm sorry.. But am I the only one concerned about this?

I have been a long time reader, but never a poster. We never bothered signing up, because we believed in Andrew, and we contacted him directly after reading his answers on here.

For the past 13 months, We have been in contact with Andrew Miller regarding our move and frequently he has assured us that we have the consumer protection of CSIC. If you re-read his posts over the last 3 - 4 years he has constantly drummed home the consumer protection aspect of CSIC.. Now that it doesn't suit his business, he seems to totally distance himself from this organization, despite the many years of support and postings he has made about them.

Time and time again Andrew, you have stated the importance of using a CSIC REGISTERED AGENT. Now you are basically saying its all cr*p. What protection do I have if I decide to use your company, and we fall into dispute over the services provided??

NONE.

What does CSIC say about working with a suspended member???

http://www.csic-scci.ca/content/Workingwithasuspended

"A Member who has been suspended or revoked as a result of the discipline process is not entitled to hold herself or himself out as a Society member and is not entitled to act as an authorized representative. He or she may not represent, advise, or consult with a person who is the subject of a proceeding or application before the Minister, an officer or the Board, for a fee (in accordance with section 2 and subsection 13.1 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations).

Also, in accordance with Rule 3.7 of the Rules of Professional Conduct, Members may not employ or retain in any capacity (having to do with the practice of Immigration law) a person whose membership or registration has been removed or suspended by the Society, except with the written permission of the Society. Further, Members may not share space or be a partner or associate with such a person, except with the written permission of the Society."

I point out the importance of the last paragraph...

"Members may not employ or retain IN ANY CAPACITY (having to do with the practice of Immigration law) a person whose membership or registration has been removed or suspended by the Society, except with the written permission of the Society."

This person being you Andrew.....

"Further, Members may not share space or be a partner or associate with such a person, except with the written permission of the Society."

Therefore, if Andrew Miller is sharing his office with a CSIC member, like he is claiming to do in his previous post, that CSIC member is breaking the rules of professional conduct. Also if Andrew (as he claims) is employing a CSIC member (as claimed in previous posts), that CSIC member is being retaining Andrew's services "IN ANY CAPACITY" and is such breaking CSIC's regulations..

Andrew, you cant explain this away. You are clearly in breach of the rules, ironically which you have preached for so many years. We are really disappointed in you and we will be asking for a refund in due course. Especially as it is now illegal for you to liaise with the department on our behalf.

Andrew, the reason me and the missus chose your agency over the others, is because you claimed to be above board in all aspects. The other agency we were investigating was based in the UK with CSIC and Canadian Law Society Membership... Now it turns out that you have neither, and the appropriate authorities advise AGAINST dealing with you.

How can you possibly justify this?

-Very Upset, Mike

:curse:
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

timu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the rough

Get well soon, Andrew!!!!
by the way, i submited a new CEC application last friday and hopefully everything goes well.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

This is my concern too - also it states on the website regarding suspended members that they are to contact their clients within 5 days of the membership being suspended and provide them with an account of the services rendered.

It is obvious that Andrew hasn't done this and I will also be requesting a refund.

I have to say I am very disappointed in this. Hopefully Andrew will have a suitable explanation for this mess that he has got himself into.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeFromBristol

I have been a long time reader, but never a poster. We never bothered signing up, because we believed in Andrew, and we contacted him directly after reading his answers on here.

For the past 13 months, We have been in contact with Andrew Miller regarding our move and frequently he has assured us that we have the consumer protection of CSIC. If you re-read his posts over the last 3 - 4 years he has constantly drummed home the consumer protection aspect of CSIC.. Now that it doesn't suit his business, he seems to totally distance himself from this organization, despite the many years of support and postings he has made about them.

Time and time again Andrew, you have stated the importance of using a CSIC REGISTERED AGENT. Now you are basically saying its all cr*p. What protection do I have if I decide to use your company, and we fall into dispute over the services provided??

NONE.

"A Member who has been suspended or revoked as a result of the discipline process is not entitled to hold herself or himself out as a Society member and is not entitled to act as an authorized representative. He or she may not represent, advise, or consult with a person who is the subject of a proceeding or application before the Minister, an officer or the Board, for a fee (in accordance with section 2 and subsection 13.1 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations).

Also, in accordance with Rule 3.7 of the Rules of Professional Conduct, Members may not employ or retain in any capacity (having to do with the practice of Immigration law) a person whose membership or registration has been removed or suspended by the Society, except with the written permission of the Society. Further, Members may not share space or be a partner or associate with such a person, except with the written permission of the Society."

"Members may not employ or retain IN ANY CAPACITY (having to do with the practice of Immigration law) a person whose membership or registration has been removed or suspended by the Society, except with the written permission of the Society."

"Further, Members may not share space or be a partner or associate with such a person, except with the written permission of the Society."

Therefore, if Andrew Miller is sharing his office with a CSIC member, like he is claiming to do in his previous post, that CSIC member is breaking the rules of professional conduct. Also if Andrew (as he claims) is employing a CSIC member (as claimed in previous posts), that CSIC member is being retaining Andrew's services "IN ANY CAPACITY" and is such breaking CSIC's regulations..

Andrew, you cant explain this away. You are clearly in breach of the rules, ironically which you have preached for so many years. We are really disappointed in you and we will be asking for a refund in due course. Especially as it is now illegal for you to liaise with the department on our behalf.

Andrew, the reason me and the missus chose your agency over the others, is because you claimed to be above board in all aspects. The other agency we were investigating was based in the UK with CSIC and Canadian Law Society Membership... Now it turns out that you have neither, and the appropriate authorities advise AGAINST dealing with you.

-Very Upset, Mike

No mike you are most certainly not the only one concerned, even though i left this post last night emailed him directly, called and left messages on his answer machine, he has STILL FAILED to respond !!! I will be seeking a FULL REFUND of ALL monies, I shall keep everbody posted here as well with the result!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:31 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeFromBristol

NONE.

-Very Upset, Mike

I see your point although what if Andrew has written permission of the society. Wouldn't that still make it ok to carry on practicing? If not then I certainly see your concern.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

timu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the rough

guys, if Canadian Government is not doing anything to protect interest of all potential immigrants, what is the point to use any representatives?
it now seems DIY(DO IT YOURSELF) is the only option and i kindly suggest, before submitting your application, read the application guides a few times, fill out forms accordingly and in case you have any questions, email/ get int touch with visa ports in your region.
Good luck!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
I see your point although what if Andrew has written permission of the society. Wouldn't that still make it ok to carry on practicing? If not then I certainly see your concern.
If that were the case why doesnt he state that, surely that would be the best plan of action!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by timu12
guys, if Canadian Government is not doing anything to protect interest of all potential immigrants, what is the point to use any representatives?
it now seems DIY(DO IT YOURSELF) is the only option and i kindly suggest, before submitting your application, read the application guides a few times, fill out forms accordingly and in case you have any questions, email/ get int touch with visa ports in your region.
Good luck!

Your not wrong
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by timu12
Good luck!
Thankfully I work for a local law firm and I have been speaking to them about the mess and they have confirmed that they will look over our application prior to submitting it to ensure it is put together properly but I guess I am a fortunate one in that respect. It just irritates me that even after this has come out on here Andrew is still making no effort to contact his clients and took the fact that AndyBC Bound had to post on here in order to get any type of response from Andrew Miller. Don't get me wrong I do feel sorry for Mr Miller if he has been sick and wouldn't wish that on anyone but if there are other people working for him in his office, then it doesn't explain the fact that when you call and leave messages no-one gets back to you - it all seems a bit suspicious to me.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Ohh just read the rest of the posts and wwwooooowwww!!!!

I have checked out what the rules are and it's correct, so Andrew we need some answers.

Please reply and explain to us all what is happening.

Carl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.