Andrew it is me again!!!

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew it is me again!!!

OK thanks

Last edited by tsananez; Jul 23rd 2004 at 3:09 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 3:05 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew it is me again!!!

I'm sorry, but I can't tell you what to write - you must simply disclose your true reasons and intentions.

Originally posted by tsananez
Hi,
In a previous message I asked you about me situation. Just to remain you I am under a one-year postgraduate working permit. I have not received my PR request yet, but I completed medical in April2004 and got interview waiver. At that time I asked you some questions about what I should do to remain in Canada from the moment the working permit expires to the moment I get the PP request. You advised me to get a visitor visa…well I have decided to get the visitor visa even though that was not my preferred option.

My question is, in the application to change condition to temporary resident as visitor, they ask the reason why I would like to remain in the country. Of course I want to remain in the country so that I can do the landing faster once I get the PP request, but I would also like to travel a little and arrange everything in case I have to leave after that visitor permit expires…with my current permit I would have to finish working on one X and have to leave the country the next day and this does not give me room for arranging anything. What do you suggest I should put as reason why I would like to remain in the country???…should I state that I am applying for the PR??…do you think it is probable I will get that visitor visa???
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

water-ruby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tsananez,

I was in a similar situation as urs. I just put on reason for application is: "I have applied for PR and have to maintain my status while the application is being processed."

The application was approved and I got my visitors visa within 30 days.

Good luck.

Cheers!
Originally posted by tsananez
OK thanks
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by water-ruby
Hi tsananez,

I was in a similar situation as urs. I just put on reason for application is: "I have applied for PR and have to maintain my status while the application is being processed."

The application was approved and I got my visitors visa within 30 days.

Good luck.

Cheers!

Thanks, that is all I needed to know...