Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Andrew, Jim, PMM please help on this issue

Wikiposts

Andrew, Jim, PMM please help on this issue

Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

byron is on a distinguished road
Default Andrew, Jim, PMM please help on this issue

HI,
I applied in Buffalo for PR in 2003. Later I got married and added my wife to the file in Aplril. Unfortuantely our life has not gone that smooth till now an I want to remove my spronsership for her as she's heading back to the home land. PLease let me what is the best way to do so?
Old Jun 1st 2005, 2:26 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrew, Jim, PMM please help on this issue

Hi

Originally Posted by byron
HI,
I applied in Buffalo for PR in 2003. Later I got married and added my wife to the file in Aplril. Unfortuantely our life has not gone that smooth till now an I want to remove my spronsership for her as she's heading back to the home land. PLease let me what is the best way to do so?
Write/Fax a letter to Buffalo stating that you have separated from your wife and you wish to withdraw her from the application. You know that if you withdraw her and she is not medically examined, you will never be able to sponsor her?

PMM
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Do they ask for separation documents? How about the case hse does not want to leve Canada, i.e she has a work or study permit?

Thanks a lot
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:48 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Do they ask for separation documents? How about the case hse does not want to leve Canada, i.e she has a work or study permit?

Thanks a lot
Then that becomes her problem in that she can either extend the wp/sp unless it is based on your status, or she would have to apply on her own merits.

PMM
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

My last question PMM,

This all means he i do no have any kind of responsibility against her as soons as I opr her out of my sponsorship?

Best,
Byron
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:26 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

It will be rather up to her, her lawyers and courts to decide.

My last question PMM,

This all means he i do no have any kind of responsibility against her as soons as I opr her out of my sponsorship?

Best,
Byron
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Write/Fax a letter to Buffalo stating that you have separated from your wife and you wish to withdraw her from the application. You know that if you withdraw her and she is not medically examined, you will never be able to sponsor her?

PMM
What if she passed the medicald exams?
Thanks a lot.