Wikiposts

Am I paranoid?

Old May 20th 2005, 7:12 am
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Question Am I paranoid?

Folks, I am just ranting and thinking out loud. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

I sent my PR application (Federal Skilled worker category) on November 13, 2004 along reference letters from past employers and all others documents on the checklist.

I received my AOR and file number on March 17, 2005.

I checked my archives and I accidentally sent the copy of IELTS result instead of the original back in November 2004.

Two weeks ago, I sent the original IELTS result with a letter explaining why. I also sent notarized copies of my W2 earning wages.

I worry about my arrest record in 2002. I disclosed that arrest record along with a court dismissal letter from the Tarrant County District Court and the FBI fingerprints.

I heard a former colleague who was called up for the PR interview [Federal skilled worker category]in Buffalo, his PR application denied and the RPC folks told him Canada didn’t want him because he outgrew one shell and moved to others.
He is a naturalized US citizen who was born/raised in Australia. As far as I know he has a clean rap sheet (compared to my one line rap sheet).

I wonder if RPC folks referred that “outgrew one shell and moved to others” comment as immigrating from Australia to US, and now planning to immigrate to Canada…
Being a naturalized US citizen with a similar moving pattern, I worry although my intent to immigrate to Canada is genuine.

I feel there is something missing, incomplete, or I haven’t done.
In boxing, the punches you don’t see hurt more. Am I paranoid?