Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Am I the only one waiting on PPR through AINP?

Am I the only one waiting on PPR through AINP?

Old Jan 18th 2011, 2:59 am
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Am I the only one waiting on PPR through AINP?

I think I am a little impatient again....this waiting for passport request is awful.
At the beginning of January there was quite a lot of passport requests given out ,and I honestly expected mine at the same time but here we are still waiting.

I am hoping that I am not the only one left at the moment.

We did our meds July 2010,paid ropf 26th November as requested on 'initial assessment' letter and our ecas was updated to 'medical results have been received' on 28th December.

I am so anxious right now and really hope that some others out there will tell me , I should receive PPR very, very soon or maybe even tell me it will come today..lol.

Is there anyone one else at this same stage as us ?

I apologise if im just being over anxious.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: Am I the only one waiting on PPR through AINP?

Hi Murrin,

we have applied through BC-PNP, went in process on aug 19/2010, all med results returned to them by end of oct as 2 were done in canada and 2 in the UK. our status has never changed to all meds received, it still says in process

im becoming very impatient, have developed OCD im sure and now i hear that the mortgage rules are changing in the next 60 days which means we wont have enough for a down payment like we would have had. we cant get a mortgage till PR comes through

the whole system is very annoying but as long as we get PR thats what counts

it wont be much longer

kae
Originally Posted by murrin
I think I am a little impatient again....this waiting for passport request is awful.
At the beginning of January there was quite a lot of passport requests given out ,and I honestly expected mine at the same time but here we are still waiting.

I am hoping that I am not the only one left at the moment.

We did our meds July 2010,paid ropf 26th November as requested on 'initial assessment' letter and our ecas was updated to 'medical results have been received' on 28th December.

I am so anxious right now and really hope that some others out there will tell me , I should receive PPR very, very soon or maybe even tell me it will come today..lol.

Is there anyone one else at this same stage as us ?

I apologise if im just being over anxious.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:57 am
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
Hi Murrin,

we have applied through BC-PNP, went in process on aug 19/2010, all med results returned to them by end of oct as 2 were done in canada and 2 in the UK. our status has never changed to all meds received, it still says in process

im becoming very impatient, have developed OCD im sure and now i hear that the mortgage rules are changing in the next 60 days which means we wont have enough for a down payment like we would have had. we cant get a mortgage till PR comes through

it wont be much longer

kae
I hear your pain........we are lucky enough to live in a trailer supplied by my husbands employer at the moment and saving hard for our down payment for our future home.

Thanks for your support and Im sure you will have your PPR (at the very latest) April time if BC's timelines are the same as Albertas.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Vbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really niceVbomb is just really nice

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
Hi Murrin,

it wont be much longer

kae
Hey, we've got nearly identical time lines! Application sent to Buffalo in May BC PNP, started processing on August 18th! No communication since September when they asked for my RCMP clearance

I'm planning to write a few emails to them once every 2 weeks or so until I get my PPR, do you think it will piss them off and delay my file even longer? lol
Old Jan 18th 2011, 1:26 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

Hang in there Murrin it can't be much longer now.

The Ross Family
Old Jan 18th 2011, 1:36 pm
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vbomb
Hey, we've got nearly identical time lines! Application sent to Buffalo in May BC PNP, started processing on August 18th! No communication since September when they asked for my RCMP clearance

I'm planning to write a few emails to them once every 2 weeks or so until I get my PPR, do you think it will piss them off and delay my file even longer? lol
I'm on the same timeline, PR Application (using BC PNP) at start of June, Medicals in November ... nothing since.

They do say to avoid unnecessary inquiries.