Am I the last June 04 AOR?

Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future
Default Am I the last June 04 AOR?

All this "talk" about July and August 2004 AOR's, & "white and brown delay letters", has set me thinking "Am I the last June 04 AOR who has yet to be called for medicals?" :scared:

It's almost as bad as PE at school when they were picking sides, I was always last to be selected
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Am I the last June 04 AOR?

Originally Posted by Tiggy
All this "talk" about July and August 2004 AOR's, & "white and brown delay letters", has set me thinking "Am I the last June 04 AOR who has yet to be called for medicals?" :scared:

It's almost as bad as PE at school when they were picking sides, I was always last to be selected
No............I'm June 29th 04
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:43 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Really feel for you guys ... sent you some karma to cheer you up and hopefully bring you some luck.

It might be worth a visit to Sandown to talk to the CHC people there - take a copy of your AOR with you so that they don't forget who you are and they may well dig your file out when they get back to the office on Monday. It's worked for others in the past!

J
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

ghitchi2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Really feel for you guys ... sent you some karma to cheer you up and hopefully bring you some luck.

It might be worth a visit to Sandown to talk to the CHC people there - take a copy of your AOR with you so that they don't forget who you are and they may well dig your file out when they get back to the office on Monday. It's worked for others in the past!

J

No I'm still on the bench too. June 30th 2004 AOR. Haven't heard a peep from CHC, no medicals, no delay letter.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenwren

J

Blimey.......looking at your signature I see it only took a month from medicals taken to getting your visa. It might be worth those poor buggers who haven't had passport requests after months of waiting going to Sandown and demanding an explanation.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Toaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Am I the last June 04 AOR?

We are 29th June. Going to Sandown tomorrow to get in line and try and find out what is happening.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Toaris
We are 29th June. Going to Sandown tomorrow to get in line and try and find out what is happening.
We cannot make Sandown this year, would appreciate you letting us know how you get on

Regards
Jackie