Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Almost ready to submit - last few questions

Almost ready to submit - last few questions

Old Aug 19th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Almost ready to submit - last few questions

Ok cool thanks.

As I say I think we are going to send ours with our initial application, since even though the CIC website say not to send them, the London checklist ask for them.

Also we have gone to the expense of getting them and they are dated 17th July so if we wait for London to ask for them during processing they will have almost certainly gone past the 3 month cut-off.

We are hoping if they are valid when we submit them to CIO Sydney that London shouldn't take longer than 17th July 2011 to process our application! (still, you never know.... ;p).

Wayne.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 6:20 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost ready to submit - last few questions

Hi

Originally Posted by Waggle
Ok cool thanks.

As I say I think we are going to send ours with our initial application, since even though the CIC website say not to send them, the London checklist ask for them.

Also we have gone to the expense of getting them and they are dated 17th July so if we wait for London to ask for them during processing they will have almost certainly gone past the 3 month cut-off.

We are hoping if they are valid when we submit them to CIO Sydney that London shouldn't take longer than 17th July 2011 to process our application! (still, you never know.... ;p).

Wayne.
The 3 month cutoff is based on the date the application is received at CIO Sydney, the PCCs can't be older than 3 months then, not when the application is received at the Visa Office.