Almost made it to 6 weeks...

Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:55 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Almost made it to 6 weeks...

since we sent of our NS PNP application. Only another 6 weeks or so to go before we hopefully hear something AmyDavid told me they are talking around 12 weeks to get back to applicants with a decision when around the time when sent off our forms. Does anyone know if this still appears to be the case?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 1:37 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost made it to 6 weeks...

Originally Posted by engineer80
since we sent of our NS PNP application. Only another 6 weeks or so to go before we hopefully hear something AmyDavid told me they are talking around 12 weeks to get back to applicants with a decision when around the time when sent off our forms. Does anyone know if this still appears to be the case?
If they need further info from you, you should be hearing around now. They are still working on the 12 week turnaround...patience lady, patience..
Old Aug 30th 2010, 1:46 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
If they need further info from you, you should be hearing around now. They are still working on the 12 week turnaround...patience lady, patience..
I HAAAAATE patience Thanks for the info x
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:08 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by engineer80
I HAAAAATE patience Thanks for the info x
LOL then perhaps emigrating here is not the best idea - you need bloody bags full of it!!
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at our timeline below, I'm pretty sure we were around the 3 month mark which would be 12 weeks. Hang in there!
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:25 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

hi hun, we are 6 weeks behind you! Keep yourself busy xxxxxxxx
Old Aug 30th 2010, 7:36 pm
Done!

Aaaw, thanks fgor the encouragement everyone

AmyDavid - I am hoping I will become tolerent to the slower pace of life - much better for the blood pressure! x

Howefamily - I'll keep busy if you do too x
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:55 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Think additional info requests can vary, we got ours at the 11th week mark and then PNP through at 12 weeks after sending it straight back to them via email
Old Aug 30th 2010, 9:00 pm
Done!

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Think additional info requests can vary, we got ours at the 11th week mark and then PNP through at 12 weeks after sending it straight back to them via email
I am sort of expecting them to get back to us with an amendment to one of the forms at least. I realised a minor and innocent mistake we made on one of the CIC forms but when I contacted NS they said to leave it as it is and if they need us to change it for their records they's let us know. I am hoping that's all though