All is Well that Ends Well

Old Dec 13th 2004, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

sandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up All is Well that Ends Well

I completed my Landing formalities on last friday dec 10th'04. Today, Monday I see my e-Client Status as Complete. Its like Sachin Tendulkar hitting a six and finishing the game..
Till this time I never saw CIC e-Client status to be so prompt..but seems like
the old proverb is true in my case. All is Well that Ends Well....Hats off to CIC.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 1:50 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All is Well that Ends Well

Originally Posted by sandeep0909
I completed my Landing formalities on last friday dec 10th'04. Today, Monday I see my e-Client Status as Complete. Its like Sachin Tendulkar hitting a six and finishing the game..
Till this time I never saw CIC e-Client status to be so prompt..but seems like
the old proverb is true in my case. All is Well that Ends Well....Hats off to CIC.
Congratulations, but its not really an end as much as a beginning!

The immigration process is a bit like pregnancy if you ask me, you get so wrapped up in the process that you lose sight of the fact that the process itself is not the big issue, but rather just the path to a wonderful new adventure.

Best of luck in your new life!

Iain
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:10 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iaink
Congratulations, but its not really an end as much as a beginning!

The immigration process is a bit like pregnancy if you ask me, you get so wrapped up in the process that you lose sight of the fact that the process itself is not the big issue, but rather just the path to a wonderful new adventure.

Best of luck in your new life!

Iain
Had never thought about it like that, but so true!!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2004, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

immquest is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

Planning to land in Feb.(Toronto)

Would like to know how the whole thing went.
>> How long did it take at the airport?
>> Right now, I don't have an address in Canada. Where can I ask authorities to send my PR card?

Thanks
immquest
Old Dec 16th 2004, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

sandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant futuresandeep0909 has a brilliant future

Please read my post for my landing experience. it takes 10-15 mins
I have heard that mail forwarding services will work to recieve the PR card altough I am not sure as I gave a private address.
please check if any one in this forum has used the mail forwarding services to get PR card

Originally Posted by immquest
Congrats!

Planning to land in Feb.(Toronto)

Would like to know how the whole thing went.
>> How long did it take at the airport?
>> Right now, I don't have an address in Canada. Where can I ask authorities to send my PR card?

Thanks
immquest