ALBERTA

Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

fredie_stax is an unknown quantity at this point
Post ALBERTA

can any one pls let me know that for which month is the Lmo being processed currently, my employer had applied for LMO in first week of August and the reply has not yet come, i qualify as a skilled labour for Albarta and my profession is of a chef,
Thank you,
FREDIE
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future
Default Re: ALBERTA

Originally Posted by fredie_stax
can any one pls let me know that for which month is the Lmo being processed currently, my employer had applied for LMO in first week of August and the reply has not yet come, i qualify as a skilled labour for Albarta and my profession is of a chef,
Thank you,
FREDIE
Mine was submitted in May & I'm still waiting. You've got at least a couple of months to wait (unless HRSDC perform a miracle!). Check out the HRSDC lmo timeline thread.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

my new company applied on the 17 october 2007 and i get lmo 2 weeks later i am going on a temp permit
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by redarmy990
my new company applied on the 17 october 2007 and i get lmo 2 weeks later i am going on a temp permit
Was that one of the e-lmo's? That depends on occupation, and I don't think chef was on the list
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

yes think it must be i am a carpenter so im on the list
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Freddie

for ALberta people are waiting in excess of 20 weeks for their LMO decision which if your employer applied early august - would have thought you would have another 4-5 weeks to go

Good Luck

Gay
x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future
Smile Re: ALBERTA

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Freddie

for ALberta people are waiting in excess of 20 weeks for their LMO decision which if your employer applied early august - would have thought you would have another 4-5 weeks to go

Good Luck

Gay
x
20 weeks sounds optimistic. I got my LMO last week (after over 26 weeks). In my opinion you will have to wait at least 30 weeks. Good luck!!! fingers crossed
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A_and_K
20 weeks sounds optimistic. I got my LMO last week (after over 26 weeks). In my opinion you will have to wait at least 30 weeks. Good luck!!! fingers crossed
I didint say 20 weeks - I said in excess of 20 weeks. Totally different