ALATURC in Toronto

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:23 am
Just Joined

gobritain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ALATURC in Toronto

Dear all,
I am finally in Toronto.I have landed on monday It is a great city. All immigration process was really smooth and nice I didnt have a single problem. On tuesday I applied for SIN, OHIP and got my driver's licence. I had a US licence so they changed it on the spot So all of my paperwork is done. It is the time to find an apartment and a job: I have couple interviews lined up so GUYS PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me. Hope to see you all in here
Good luck to all
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Andy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud ofAndy_Jen has much to be proud of
Default Re: ALATURC in Toronto

Originally Posted by gobritain
Dear all,
I am finally in Toronto.I have landed on monday It is a great city. All immigration process was really smooth and nice I didnt have a single problem. On tuesday I applied for SIN, OHIP and got my driver's licence. I had a US licence so they changed it on the spot So all of my paperwork is done. It is the time to find an apartment and a job: I have couple interviews lined up so GUYS PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me. Hope to see you all in here
Good luck to all
Best of luck!!! Hope it goes well for you!