AINP Forms - Help!

Old Apr 17th 2012, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default AINP Forms - Help!

Hi Guys

I am getting infuriated with these forms... the info you need to put in is very straightforward but I am getting lost with the "identification Numbers" and quote

"Identification number has to be the same on all pages, including the bar code page. The identification number is on the bottom right hand side of each application page. Your application will be reutned to you if any of the identification numbers are different"

and on the guidelines

"To be sure all identification numbers at the bottom of each application page are the same you must print all pages of the application at the same time, including the bar code page. If you need to make any changes to the pages, do so, then SAVE and PRINT the entire application again.

and

"Your bar code will appear on the last page after your print the application using "print Final"

OK so I downloaded the forms to a folder and it is letting me fill them in (there is a few pages) but there is no identification number which I am guessing is like the bar code and that it magically appears when you hit "print final"...

But it's not letting me save the forms - it tells me to either change the file name (won't let me do that) or that someone else might be using it...

How can you print a load of forms in one go when it won't let you save them individually? I don't get the logic...

And how can 4 forms all have the same identification numbers on them if they are generated by a system when you have to print them all seperately?

Can anyone help before I throw the pc out the window?
Old Apr 17th 2012, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AINP Forms - Help!

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
Hi Guys

I am getting infuriated with these forms... the info you need to put in is very straightforward but I am getting lost with the "identification Numbers" and quote

"Identification number has to be the same on all pages, including the bar code page. The identification number is on the bottom right hand side of each application page. Your application will be reutned to you if any of the identification numbers are different"

and on the guidelines

"To be sure all identification numbers at the bottom of each application page are the same you must print all pages of the application at the same time, including the bar code page. If you need to make any changes to the pages, do so, then SAVE and PRINT the entire application again.

and

"Your bar code will appear on the last page after your print the application using "print Final"

OK so I downloaded the forms to a folder and it is letting me fill them in (there is a few pages) but there is no identification number which I am guessing is like the bar code and that it magically appears when you hit "print final"...

But it's not letting me save the forms - it tells me to either change the file name (won't let me do that) or that someone else might be using it...

How can you print a load of forms in one go when it won't let you save them individually? I don't get the logic...

And how can 4 forms all have the same identification numbers on them if they are generated by a system when you have to print them all seperately?

Can anyone help before I throw the pc out the window?
Choose the smallest window
Old Apr 17th 2012, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Choose the smallest window
If I wasn't so frustrated I might laugh at that...
Old Apr 17th 2012, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a copy of the files with me at the moment to check. But we filled them out on line and then printed them off. We couldn't save the completed forms. Just scanned the completed forms into the PC and saved them that way.

Do you mean the number of the form in the bottom left hand corner?

What we were told was to make sure you put N/A in areas not relevant to you and write at the top of the page or under the section that youb need to add additional pages.
I hope this makes some sense.

Hope that may help
Old Apr 18th 2012, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
I don't have a copy of the files with me at the moment to check. But we filled them out on line and then printed them off. We couldn't save the completed forms. Just scanned the completed forms into the PC and saved them that way.

Do you mean the number of the form in the bottom left hand corner?

What we were told was to make sure you put N/A in areas not relevant to you and write at the top of the page or under the section that youb need to add additional pages.
I hope this makes some sense.

Hope that may help
Hi

That's one way I doing it I guess?

No - I mean the "identification" number on the right hand bottom of the page... so far it says ID# with no number so I just don't see how a number is magically going to appear there when its printed and it specifically says all numbers must match... otherwise the whole app will be rejected...so how it is going to do that across 4 forms is beyond me??

Did you print and fill in by hand then? Ignore that comment - I just re-read your post...

Thanks
Old Apr 18th 2012, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember seeing a number in the bottom r hand corner. Maybe the forms have changed. Sorry, I was a lot of help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon
M
Old May 9th 2012, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

1ROBB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Geordie Lass

Did you get this figured out? I am finalizing my PNP application and as far as I can see there are 2 forms that have this "ID number", the employer form and the candidate form. We have printed both forms and on each individual form the ID# is the same on each page. However the ID# on the employer form is different to the ID# on the candidate form.

Is this the case with your application?

I am probably going to give AINP a call tomorrow to confirm this is ok.

Rob
Old May 9th 2012, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 1ROBB
Hi Geordie Lass

Did you get this figured out? I am finalizing my PNP application and as far as I can see there are 2 forms that have this "ID number", the employer form and the candidate form. We have printed both forms and on each individual form the ID# is the same on each page. However the ID# on the employer form is different to the ID# on the candidate form.

Is this the case with your application?

I am probably going to give AINP a call tomorrow to confirm this is ok.

Rob
Not sure as yet - parents are here so it's at the stage of a final check before I print it - will get to that on Friday. Let me know how you get on when you call them. PM if you like
Old May 10th 2012, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Not sure as yet - parents are here so it's at the stage of a final check before I print it - will get to that on Friday. Let me know how you get on when you call them. PM if you like
Hi

I phoned them and they said not to worry about it, they often get issues with the ID numbers being different but they don't reject the application because of it.

Good luck with your application!

Rob
Old May 11th 2012, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi

I phoned them and they said not to worry about it, they often get issues with the ID numbers being different but they don't reject the application because of it.

Good luck with your application!

Rob
Thanks Rob - that's great to know. My job for tomorrow is to do one last final check of it all before it gets printed and sent off.

Which route are you doing? we are doing Employer Driven.

My aim is to print everything at home (everything filled in electronically) and then Hubby will have to take the one form that has to be filled in with the employer and that bit will have to be hand written in their office. Can't see that being a problem can you?

And you know the bit about schooling - did you say you had a high school diploma (which were were told to put on his resume) or did you put the English terms in? ie A'Levels etc

Thanks for your help!
Old May 11th 2012, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Rob - that's great to know. My job for tomorrow is to do one last final check of it all before it gets printed and sent off.

Which route are you doing? we are doing Employer Driven.

My aim is to print everything at home (everything filled in electronically) and then Hubby will have to take the one form that has to be filled in with the employer and that bit will have to be hand written in their office. Can't see that being a problem can you?

And you know the bit about schooling - did you say you had a high school diploma (which were were told to put on his resume) or did you put the English terms in? ie A'Levels etc

Thanks for your help!
I am also doing the Employer Driven route. I had originally done a FSW2 application back in December 2010 but i've almost given up on that one ever getting processed.

I can't see there being a problem with the employer form being written in hand as long as it is readable.

Thanks for pointing out the item re schooling - I had previously just ticked off "Bachelor's degree" but having re-read it it says to check all that apply so I need to tick off Secondary school as well. For A-levels I would probably check off the "other" box and then write A-levels in the space provided.

Rob
Old May 11th 2012, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I am also doing the Employer Driven route. I had originally done a FSW2 application back in December 2010 but i've almost given up on that one ever getting processed.

I can't see there being a problem with the employer form being written in hand as long as it is readable.

Thanks for pointing out the item re schooling - I had previously just ticked off "Bachelor's degree" but having re-read it it says to check all that apply so I need to tick off Secondary school as well. For A-levels I would probably check off the "other" box and then write A-levels in the space provided.

Rob
Ah but the box won't allow " 3 A Levels" to be put into it... because the box is too small and you can't make the font smaller... the forms are a mare. All the education stuff just doesn't fit into the box and I want to fill it in electronically because it highlights if you have missed something...

When I filled them out I actually thought I could do a better job and I am no IT guru!
Old May 11th 2012, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

Ah but the box won't allow " 3 A Levels" to be put into it... because the box is too small and you can't make the font smaller... the forms are a mare. All the education stuff just doesn't fit into the box and I want to fill it in electronically because it highlights if you have missed something...

When I filled them out I actually thought I could do a better job and I am no IT guru!
I think there was one of the other forms where I had to write in my response manually as there was not enough space to do it electronically. So I would suggest manually writing in "3 A levels" in that space. There shouldn't be an issue with that, the people reviewing the forms hopefully appreciate that the forms are the greatest!
Old May 11th 2012, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I think there was one of the other forms where I had to write in my response manually as there was not enough space to do it electronically. So I would suggest manually writing in "3 A levels" in that space. There shouldn't be an issue with that, the people reviewing the forms hopefully appreciate that the forms are the greatest!
You'd think with them being such important forms they'd allow you to fit a bit more into the boxes or at least have an idea what people from different countries need to put in them and make the boxes bigger eh?

When in Rome and all that.... Canadians wouldn't get stressed about it - so neither should we!