Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AINP applying w/o police certificate

AINP applying w/o police certificate

Old Apr 20th 2010, 4:33 am
Banned

MichaelX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AINP applying w/o police certificate

My Alberta nomination expires in 1 months and I just found out that I need police certificates which require 16-18 weeks from the US.

Does it make sense to submit documents to CIC w/o police certificates?

Do I have to include a letter that explains that I applied for PC and will send them later?
Old Apr 20th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future
Default Re: AINP applying w/o police certificate

Originally Posted by MichaelX
My Alberta nomination expires in 1 months and I just found out that I need police certificates which require 16-18 weeks from the US.

Do I have to include a letter that explains that I applied for PC and will send them later?
I know people have omitted police certificates from their application in error and CIC have simply sent them a letter requesting the checks are sent to them. I would not bank on this happening though.

Tim
Old Apr 20th 2010, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all
Default Re: AINP applying w/o police certificate

Originally Posted by MichaelX

If you write on the envelop 'Urgent request for immigration purpose. Need by xx/xx/2010', FBI usually will get you the results before their stated time of 16-18 weeks.

Ray