AINP acceptance!!

Old Apr 1st 2011, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice
Default AINP acceptance!!

Just thought I'd let anyone know who's waiting that yesterday my sponsor received a letter to say that we'd been accepted on the AINP!!

So under 18 months processing time which is pretty bloody good considering theyr'e quoting at least 36 months!
Old Apr 1st 2011, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AINP acceptance!!

Congrats, we received ours in November and submitted PR application to Buffalo within a couple of days, now just waiting.

Kev
Old Apr 1st 2011, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by stokesey
Just thought I'd let anyone know who's waiting that yesterday my sponsor received a letter to say that we'd been accepted on the AINP!!

So under 18 months processing time which is pretty bloody good considering theyr'e quoting at least 36 months!
Just to clarify this is the AINP Family Stream
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 11:34 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trophy
Congrats, we received ours in November and submitted PR application to Buffalo within a couple of days, now just waiting.

Kev
Med requests are taking about 6 months. I applied through SINP in september 2010
Old Apr 4th 2011, 12:55 pm
PR since Aug 2013

HoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!
There is hope for the rest of us afterall!
We're coming up on 14 months since applying so fingers firmly crossed that something happens soon.
Thanks so much for sharing.
All the best.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HoneyB
Congratulations!
There is hope for the rest of us afterall!
We're coming up on 14 months since applying so fingers firmly crossed that something happens soon.
Thanks so much for sharing.
All the best.
It's no use to me now as we were successful under the FSW1 route a few months ago.

Good luck, hopefully yours will be just around the corner!!