Age requirement 18-30 or 35?

Old Jan 26th 2012, 4:53 am
Just Joined

wide is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Age requirement 18-30 or 35?

Just trying to clear up what the age requirement is for a Canada visa for a working holiday type or IEC as I (think) its now called.

Here -

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...il.aspx?view=d

-it states 18-30. But I have read and heard rumors that its 35. Also website that are 'get-your-visa-with-us' types sites its 35. One example -

http://www.visassimply.com/index.php...g-holiday-visa

- can anyone help?

The Canada site wont reply to any emails about info that can be found on the site. I havent contacted any of the other sites yet.

Thanks
Old Jan 26th 2012, 12:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Age requirement 18-30 or 35?

Simple answer is that it depends on where you are from. If you are a UK citizen, then the max age is 30, but if you're Irish (or Australian, or........, etc), then it's 35.

Ignore the second website you've linked to, it's info is obviously incorrect - the first one is the official CIC IEC page for the UK, and that's the only one you should look at.

Of course, if you have a different nationality than the UK, then it will be a different CIC page you need to look at, and the age limit may well be 35.

HTH.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

wide is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Age requirement 18-30 or 35?

Cheers mate.