Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Again, help please. (Criminal InAdmissibility question)

Again, help please. (Criminal InAdmissibility question)

Old May 11th 2002, 3:20 pm
2 Slick

Default Again, help please. (Criminal InAdmissibility question)

I was convicted of disorderly conduct. The original charge was shoplifting. Is that a
hybrid offense? Or am I misunderstanding what that means. Which one would the
immigration use against me. My ruling says Charge 1 original Shoplifting Charge 1
amended Disorderly Conduct.

Old May 11th 2002, 4:20 pm
Sad Willbe Cana

Default Re: Again, help please. (Criminal InAdmissibility question)

You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if you leave
Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your past, but citizenship
process will make it above water. So, don't worry too much. Next time, just be
careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent people are just behind
your back. If you can steal when people behind your back, then you can steal in any
store. By the way, what didn't you get? out of how many tries? Remember never steal
things too big for your hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always
check the package to see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart
products have sensors inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it in store.
Don't steal in summer when you only have t-shirt. Let's me give you another good
advise. Go to a police station, and show your ID and ask if there is a criminal
record under your name: if they found nothing, then don't write it on your
citizenship application. Otherwise, you have tell the truth. Stealing is not like job
hunting. Job hunting can fail many times, and you look for the 1 success. But
stealing can be successful many times, but only 1 failure will make you pay.

"2 Slick" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    :[email protected]...
    > I was convicted of disorderly conduct. The original charge was
shoplifting. Is
    > that a hybrid offense? Or am I misunderstanding what that means. Which one would
    > the immigration use against me. My ruling says Charge 1 original Shoplifting Charge
    > 1 amended Disorderly Conduct.

Old May 12th 2002, 4:20 am
Stuart Brook

Sad Willbe Canadian wrote absolute GARBAGE.

> "2 Slick" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    > :[email protected]...
    > > I was convicted of disorderly conduct. The original charge was
    > shoplifting. Is
    > > that a hybrid offense? Or am I misunderstanding what that means. Which one would
    > > the immigration use against me. My ruling says Charge 1 original Shoplifting
    > > Charge 1 amended Disorderly Conduct.

Shoplifting is also considered in the courts on a summary basis.

Clearly the actual conviction is what matters ... what it was is another matter.

Criminal inadmissability is a very complex part of most countries' immigration laws,
and Canada is no exception. You would be well advised to spend a few $$$ and contact
an immigration lawyer for a consultation. Individual circumstances matter.

Stuart

Old May 12th 2002, 6:20 am
Jimbo

>You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if you leave
    >Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your past, but citizenship
    >process will make it above water. So, don't worry too much. Next time, just be
    >careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent people are just behind
    >your back. If you can steal when people behind your back, then you can steal in any
    >store. By the way, what didn't you get? out of how many tries? Remember never steal
    >things too big for your hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always
    >check the package to see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart
    >products have sensors inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it in store.
    >Don't steal in summer when you only have t-shirt.

Clearly the fact that it is completely immoral to take that which is not yours has
not occurred to you. Shame there is no morality test for PR status.

Old May 12th 2002, 7:20 am
Sad Willbe Cana

Well, that is just your morality. In a communist country, there is no property right,
so there is no theft. Capitalism teaches us to get by all means: That is the way of
USA and that is the of wallstreet? Does Wall Street has moral? No: steal all
investors money as they can. Does USA has? No: Kill All Non-Americans as they can?

Because you don't think, that is why you are still human. Theft from Wal-mart is
not theft, because they only cares about stock price of wal-mart which is not a
function of profit which is related of theft. And Stock Analysts and Brokers steal
more than theft.

Only theft caught is a theft. I am not stealing, not beause of I am not caught, but
becaues it is too risky.

"Jimbo" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    :[email protected]...
    > >You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if you leave
    > >Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your past, but
    > >citizenship process will make it above water. So, don't worry too
much.
    > >Next time, just be careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent
    > >people are just behind your back. If you can steal when people behind your back,
    > >then you can steal in any store. By the way, what
didn't
    > >you get? out of how many tries? Remember never steal things too big for
your
    > >hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always check the package to
    > >see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart products have sensors
    > >inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it
in
    > >store. Don't steal in summer when you only have t-shirt.
    >
    > Clearly the fact that it is completely immoral to take that which is not yours has
    > not occurred to you. Shame there is no morality test for PR status.

Old May 12th 2002, 2:20 pm
Anrkist

You have a definite lack of good sense. The information you give to others here is
mostly incorrect. You are obnoxious.

Please stop.

"Sad Willbe Canadian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Well, that is just your morality. In a communist country, there is no property
    > right, so there is no theft. Capitalism teaches us to get by all means: That is the
    > way of USA and that is the of wallstreet? Does Wall Street has moral? No: steal all
    > investors money as they can. Does USA
has?
    > No: Kill All Non-Americans as they can?
    >
    > Because you don't think, that is why you are still human. Theft from Wal-mart is
    > not theft, because they only cares about stock price of
wal-mart
    > which is not a function of profit which is related of theft. And Stock Analysts and
    > Brokers steal more than theft.
    >
    > Only theft caught is a theft. I am not stealing, not beause of I am not caught, but
    > becaues it is too risky.
    >
    >
    >
    > "Jimbo" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    > > >You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if
you
    > > >leave Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your
past,
    > > >but citizenship process will make it above water. So, don't worry too
    > much.
    > > >Next time, just be careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent
    > > >people are just behind your back. If you can steal when people behind your back,
    > > >then you can steal in any store. By the way, what
    > didn't
    > > >you get? out of how many tries? Remember never steal things too big for
    > your
    > > >hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always check the package
    > > >to see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart products have
    > > >sensors inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it
    > in
    > > >store. Don't steal in summer when you only have t-shirt.
    > >
    > > Clearly the fact that it is completely immoral to take that which is not yours
    > > has not occurred to you. Shame there is no morality test for PR status.

Old May 12th 2002, 6:21 pm
Jimbo

>Well, that is just your morality.

It strikes me (and admittedly i don't live there) that this is the morality of most
working Canadians.

>In a communist country, there is no property right, so there is no theft.

Ah yes, Communism.....now what happened to that big idea ?

But anyway, following this creed, if i come and steal your TV, computer and your
wife, presumably you won't complain ?

>Capitalism teaches us to get by all means:

Capitalism : USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, etc, etc
= countries with relative independent freedom and for most people, a
decent quality of life.

Communism: Russia , China , Cuba, North Korea
= no individual independent freedom, a paranoid state and a pitiful
quality of life.

>That is the way of USA and that is the of wallstreet? Does Wall Street has moral?
    >No: steal all investors money as they can.

No comment.

>Does USA has? No: Kill All Non-Americans as they can?

Well, hate to say this, but it appears to me that all this killing was triggered by a
bunch of non-American terrorists, harboured by a number of non-American states,
attempting to kill 50000 people in New York. Fortunately, they only got about 5000.

>Because you don't think, that is why you are still human. Theft from Wal-mart is
    >not theft, because they only cares about stock price of wal-mart which is not a
    >function of profit which is related of theft. And Stock Analysts and Brokers steal
    >more than theft.

And profit affects stock price which affects all sorts of things - ability to borrow
money to expand, need to shed jobs to contract. If the share price drops, job losses
are generally not far behind.

And theft from Walmart *is* theft. The goods belong to them until you pay for them.

>Only theft caught is a theft. I am not stealing, not beause of I am not caught, but
    >becaues it is too risky.

You are immoral, idiot.

Old May 14th 2002, 11:20 am
Ainsley Dalton-

I can't believe your attitude! If you think that any of what you posted below is
true, then Immigration should keep a look out for you and definitely NOT let you into
the country.

Ainsley

> You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if you leave
    > Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your past, but citizenship
    > process will make it above water. So, don't worry too
much.
    > Next time, just be careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent
    > people are just behind your back. If you can steal when people behind your back,
    > then you can steal in any store. By the way, what didn't you get? out of how many
    > tries? Remember never steal things too big for
your
    > hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always check the package to
    > see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart products have sensors
    > inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it in store. Don't steal in summer
    > when you only have t-shirt. Let's me give you another good advise. Go to a police
    > station, and show your ID and ask if there is a criminal record under your name: if
    > they found nothing, then don't write it on your citizenship application. Otherwise,
    > you have tell
the
    > truth. Stealing is not like job hunting. Job hunting can fail many times, and you
    > look for the 1 success. But stealing can be successful many times, but only 1
    > failure will make you pay.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "2 Slick" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    > > I was convicted of disorderly conduct. The original charge was
    > shoplifting. Is
    > > that a hybrid offense? Or am I misunderstanding what that means. Which
one
    > > would the immigration use against me. My ruling says Charge 1 original
    > > Shoplifting Charge 1 amended Disorderly Conduct.

Old May 14th 2002, 11:20 am
Ainsley Dalton-

Theft is theft, whether you get caught or not. And morality has little to do with
it. It's against the law to take that which is not yours, or take something you do
not pay for.

If I was in Immigration I would deport both of you and brand as hostile so that both
of you are arrested on sight.

Ainsley

> Well, that is just your morality. In a communist country, there is no property
    > right, so there is no theft. Capitalism teaches us to get by all means: That is the
    > way of USA and that is the of wallstreet? Does Wall Street has moral? No: steal all
    > investors money as they can. Does USA
has?
    > No: Kill All Non-Americans as they can?
    >
    > Because you don't think, that is why you are still human. Theft from Wal-mart is
    > not theft, because they only cares about stock price of
wal-mart
    > which is not a function of profit which is related of theft. And Stock Analysts and
    > Brokers steal more than theft.
    >
    > Only theft caught is a theft. I am not stealing, not beause of I am not caught, but
    > becaues it is too risky.
    >
    >
    >
    > "Jimbo" <[email protected]> Ã?´ÈëÃ?ûÃ?¢Ã?ÂÎÅ
    > > >You will not be able to apply for citizenship within 5 years, and if
you
    > > >leave Canada, you may not get back in. But nobody at POE knows your
past,
    > > >but citizenship process will make it above water. So, don't worry too
    > much.
    > > >Next time, just be careful: always read the cameras first, then always pretent
    > > >people are just behind your back. If you can steal when people behind your back,
    > > >then you can steal in any store. By the way, what
    > didn't
    > > >you get? out of how many tries? Remember never steal things too big for
    > your
    > > >hand, too big for your packet, too big for your coat. Always check the package
    > > >to see if anything would trigle the alarm. In fact many Walmart products have
    > > >sensors inside, such as comdons. If must steal, unpack it
    > in
    > > >store. Don't steal in summer when you only have t-shirt.
    > >
    > > Clearly the fact that it is completely immoral to take that which is not yours
    > > has not occurred to you. Shame there is no morality test for PR status.