Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

after passport request,how long it wil take?

after passport request,how long it wil take?

Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

dsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant futuredsama3 has a brilliant future
Default after passport request,how long it wil take?

hi every one ,any body knows how long it's usually take time after passport request?..actyally they
ask about my husband's passport be4 the end of july what that means?olso how long they will keep the passport,coz i intend to have an operation in my knee abroad will my husband travell with me or they will kep the passport until the visa will be issued?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:09 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: after passport request,how long it wil take?

I mailed my passport to the CHC in mid May, and am still waiting for its return.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

Supposedly you should contact them after 30 days if it hasn't been sent back to you.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dsama3
hi every one ,any body knows how long it's usually take time after passport request?..actyally they
ask about my husband's passport be4 the end of july what that means?olso how long they will keep the passport,coz i intend to have an operation in my knee abroad will my husband travell with me or they will kep the passport until the visa will be issued?
Hi there,

If you hand in your passports personally, you can get them back in 2 weeks. That is what we did back in November last year.

Julie