After Medicals

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile After Medicals

Hi Guys!

I had my medical on 19th Jan 2009 and results are sent to CHC 28th Jan Through Courier from Birmingham. Please could any body give the rough time scale how much time it gonna take to get visas And what the procedure now.I Have booked my tickets to India for 9th April. will everything be sorted b4 that.

Any advise please

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After Medicals

Originally Posted by jasharpreet
Hi Guys!

I had my medical on 19th Jan 2009 and results are sent to CHC 28th Jan Through Courier from Birmingham. Please could any body give the rough time scale how much time it gonna take to get visas And what the procedure now.I Have booked my tickets to India for 9th April. will everything be sorted b4 that.

Any advise please

Thanks in advance
How long is a piece of string???

Seriously, it can take a few weeks to get your PPR, or it can take months.....
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:14 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Unless you had passport request at the time of your meds then I would doubt it although it is possible. Some people have passport requests within a month of medicals others 6 months or more.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys!

Any advise please

Thanks in advance
My Meds were received by CHC on the 29th December 2008 and we received our Visas on Saturday 31st January, that included receiving PPR which was not sent with my med request.

So that is a total of 33 days for me. Applying the same logic, you may have yours by the first week of March.

If only it was that logical though!

Last edited by Wearsider; Feb 2nd 2009 at 11:50 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wearsider
My Meds were received by CHC on the 29th December 2008 and we received our Visas on Saturday 31st January, that included receiving PPR which was not sent with my med request.

So that is a total of 33 days for me. Applying the same logic, you may have yours by the first week of March.

If only it was that logical though!
You have had a very quick turnaround though some are still waiting from August/Sept/Oct last year. Hopefully it will just be as quick for the OP.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Hi Guys!

Any advise please

Thanks in advance
Our timescales are noted below but took just under 3 months. Hopefully it will be a bit quicker for you.

Michelle