Wikiposts

Advise needed for PR application

Old Nov 15th 2010, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

sweetyogesh420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advise needed for PR application

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to fill the forms for PR application for canada and i am bit confused in a form which is additional family information. primary applicant can fill it easily but what about spouse? My spouse also need to fill that form according to instructions so how would he fill it? I mean he had to fill his name in 'applicant status' or in 'spouse name' . In either case how can another confusion arose in filling the names of mother, father, brother sisters and both forms would be the same and how do CIO office recognize the primary applicant from these forms.

Another query about sending the original documents. As specific requirements for visa office sydney, australia i need to send a lot of original documents with the application but i had also applied for australian PR visa side by side and i need to submit the original documents as soon as my file is opened. in that situation how can i arrange two originals for the same documents like educational degrees, IELTS results etc.

The third and last query is about showing the funds. Are the funds had to be shown in liquid or their is a proportion of liquid cash and assets like gold jewellery, property, car and other assets.

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:02 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advise needed for PR application

Hi

Originally Posted by sweetyogesh420
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to fill the forms for PR application for canada and i am bit confused in a form which is additional family information. primary applicant can fill it easily but what about spouse? My spouse also need to fill that form according to instructions so how would he fill it? I mean he had to fill his name in 'applicant status' or in 'spouse name' . In either case how can another confusion arose in filling the names of mother, father, brother sisters and both forms would be the same and how do CIO office recognize the primary applicant from these forms.

Another query about sending the original documents. As specific requirements for visa office sydney, australia i need to send a lot of original documents with the application but i had also applied for australian PR visa side by side and i need to submit the original documents as soon as my file is opened. in that situation how can i arrange two originals for the same documents like educational degrees, IELTS results etc.

The third and last query is about showing the funds. Are the funds had to be shown in liquid or their is a proportion of liquid cash and assets like gold jewellery, property, car and other assets.

Thanks in advance
1. Note the form doesn't say principal applicant, it only says applicant. You complete one as the applicant, which shows your family and your spouse completes one which shows his family. easy peasy.
2. You are going to have to sort it out, they want originals, you are going to have to send originals.
3. No it has to be unencumbered funds. no cars, no jewelry, no property.