Wikiposts

Advice TWP or PR

Old Jun 3rd 2012, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough
Default Advice TWP or PR

The kids study permit runs out end of the month our work permits run out end of Nov question is will PR be here before Nov or not renew kids is $250 till Nov or go for another 2 year TWP like the 1 we have cost $550 been waiting 2 yrs 8 months since was sent to Seatle told us no problems and done meds Oct anyone any idea on the wait from Seatle after meds done?
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

puggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nice
Default Re: Advice TWP or PR

hi my situation was similar but i was waiting on london england even though we were already in canada, i emailed them explaining we were close to needing renewing our permits and wondered how long it would take since we had had our medicals and they had been recieved in london they replied by email the same day sending passport requests i dont know if its possible for you to do this through seattle but it may be worth a try good luck
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough

Thanks will try it
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pacepeter
The kids study permit runs out end of the month our work permits run out end of Nov question is will PR be here before Nov or not renew kids is $250 till Nov or go for another 2 year TWP like the 1 we have cost $550 been waiting 2 yrs 8 months since was sent to Seatle told us no problems and done meds Oct anyone any idea on the wait from Seatle after meds done?
My file was sent to Seattle, see my time line below.
You could send them a case specific e-mail expalining the situation.

Good luck to you and hope all works out well for your time line