Advice on sponsor relative

Old Aug 9th 2016, 11:52 am
Just Joined

lydia999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on sponsor relative

I have read the 'sponsor your relative' in the CIC but not too sure. My sister and her husband and 2 children live in Toronto and are Canadian citizens. I live in the UK (British citizen) with my 2 children aged 7 and 9yrs old who were adopted in the UK. My sister is my only relative left, i do not have any other relative in the UK or elsewhere, that's the reason i would like to be closer to her and her family. Is there any chance that my sister could sponsor me and my children on the basis that she is my only relative left. I can support myself and my children financially. From what i have read it looks like sponsorship won't be possible. Can anybody confirm that? Thank you in advance.
Old Aug 9th 2016, 5:03 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on sponsor relative

Originally Posted by lydia999
From what i have read it looks like sponsorship won't be possible. Can anybody confirm that? Thank you in advance.
You are correct in your understanding.