Wikiposts

Advice required

Old Aug 25th 2006, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Canadaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice required

Hi to all.
I have received my 90 day letter and am getting the wobbles.
Upon my current calculations I have 71 points.I did not include my uncles/aunties in Canada as I did not want to impose on them.
My question is: should I provide details of them now?
Having last minute jitters, I wonder if it will help my case, with their approval I would have 76 points.
My main problem is: I want to get in without inconveniencing anybody else.
Also as my aunt/uncle (both are Canadian citizens and reside in Canada originate from a third world country). They do not have birth certificates, My mother resides in the UK (Brother/sister of Canada residents), also does not have a birth certificate. How do I prove their relationship as brother/sister.

All advice would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice required

Originally Posted by Canadaway
Hi to all.
I have received my 90 day letter and am getting the wobbles.
Upon my current calculations I have 71 points.I did not include my uncles/aunties in Canada as I did not want to impose on them.
My question is: should I provide details of them now?
Having last minute jitters, I wonder if it will help my case, with their approval I would have 76 points.
My main problem is: I want to get in without inconveniencing anybody else.
Also as my aunt/uncle (both are Canadian citizens and reside in Canada originate from a third world country). They do not have birth certificates, My mother resides in the UK (Brother/sister of Canada residents), also does not have a birth certificate. How do I prove their relationship as brother/sister.

All advice would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Can't remember how I did it now! I think I contacted my old Auntie and she sent me a copy of her 'Landing card' or something like that. Somewhere in the vastness of CIC forms/guidelines there is a list of what is acceptable as evidence and whatever that was I got a copy of it and that seems to suffice. Sorry I can't be more exact but I do emember that it was no real hassle for them to take a copy and send me it.
Stuarty