Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Advice please on Skilled Worker Assesment

Advice please on Skilled Worker Assesment

Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:59 pm
ROCKAPE

Adie Buck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice please on Skilled Worker Assesment

I have had a look at the skilled worker assessment tool and i'm not quite sure about the education section. I have a number of O'levels and Gcse's plus many military qualifications from 9yrs in the RAF, but the assessment questions only ask for diplomers, phd's, and certificates!! If any one can illaborate a little on what to put please do. thanks
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:55 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice please on Skilled Worker Assesment

Yes, you must have proper degree, diploma, trade certificate or completed apprenticeship program to claim education level above 12th grade. Some military qualifications have their civilian equivalents and may be credited towards civilian trade certificates, so you should check it out. ) levels are part of secondary education (12 grades), nothing more. Please contact me directly (click on my name to the left and select "Send email to...") for free assessment of your chances.

Originally Posted by Adie Buck
I have had a look at the skilled worker assessment tool and i'm not quite sure about the education section. I have a number of O'levels and Gcse's plus many military qualifications from 9yrs in the RAF, but the assessment questions only ask for diplomers, phd's, and certificates!! If any one can illaborate a little on what to put please do. thanks