Advice Please.

Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:19 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Post Advice Please.

We have our visa's and will be moving to Canada in the spring or sooner if the exchange rate improves.
My 27 yr old son who is our only child now feels he would like to apply to join ue perhaps next year.My question is .............. can he apply for sponsorship as we are his only family or would it be better for him to apply under the PNPas we did.
His father is self employed and would be offering him employment and we would support him for 10 years as required.
Or ..........should he apply for a temp work visa and apply from within Canada?
Any advice would be great .Thanks Vi.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:01 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice Please.

You cannot sponsor 27 years old son, unless he meets criteria of dependent child (unmarried, financially dependent from you, full time student continuously since before turning 22), was included as such in your application and underwent medicals with you.

It is rather impossible for self-employed person to provide job offer leading to HRSDC approval and work permit.

Originally Posted by rossandvi
We have our visa's and will be moving to Canada in the spring or sooner if the exchange rate improves.
My 27 yr old son who is our only child now feels he would like to apply to join ue perhaps next year.My question is .............. can he apply for sponsorship as we are his only family or would it be better for him to apply under the PNPas we did.
His father is self employed and would be offering him employment and we would support him for 10 years as required.
Or ..........should he apply for a temp work visa and apply from within Canada?
Any advice would be great .Thanks Vi.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:11 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Please.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You cannot sponsor 27 years old son, unless he meets criteria of dependent child (unmarried, financially dependent from you, full time student continuously since before turning 22), was included as such in your application and underwent medicals with you.

It is rather impossible for self-employed person to provide job offer leading to HRSDC approval and work permit.
Thank you for your response.
My son is unmarried and with all my and my husbands family now sadly deceased we are his only close family is there no way we can help him to move to Canada? Vi.