Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Advice needed: eMedicals not received by CIC

Advice needed: eMedicals not received by CIC

Old Mar 30th 2015, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

snofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice needed: eMedicals not received by CIC

Hello!

I’m wondering if anyone can help me? We received an email from CIC on March 23rd stating they had not yet received our medical examination which the Physician submitted on Nov 28th for my partner and December 4th for myself. In the email from CIC, they stated

“If you have already passed your medical examination, please respond to this email with the date the examination took place, the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner and any tracking number that can help us locate your medical results. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter.
This is a final reminder for you to comply with our request. If we do not hear back from you within the prescribed deadline, an officer will review your case and make a decision based on the information available. As a result, your application may be refused.”

We emailed them immediately on the 23rd with the requested information and received the generic response from CIC. As a week had passed and I hadn’t heard from them, I emailed them again today, again attaching all the information I had provided last week, including the eMedical submission form provided by the Physician. They responded with this:

“Please be advised that your medical results have not been associated to your application. Your file is currently in queue pending final officer review.”

I have just emailed them again asking for clarification that they are looking into the location of the eMedicals as the response sounds like they have already forwarded our application onto a Visa Officer for a final decision, even though they gave us 30 days from the 23rd to provide the information.

I really don’t know what to do, should we try and book in again for medicals? It just seems so unfair, we have followed all requests by CIC and now that they are unable to locate our medicals, we potentially could be refused.
Thank you for any help you can give!
Old Mar 31st 2015, 6:17 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed: eMedicals not received by CIC

Originally Posted by snofairy
Hello!

I’m wondering if anyone can help me? We received an email from CIC on March 23rd stating they had not yet received our medical examination which the Physician submitted on Nov 28th for my partner and December 4th for myself. In the email from CIC, they stated

“If you have already passed your medical examination, please respond to this email with the date the examination took place, the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner and any tracking number that can help us locate your medical results. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter.
This is a final reminder for you to comply with our request. If we do not hear back from you within the prescribed deadline, an officer will review your case and make a decision based on the information available. As a result, your application may be refused.”

We emailed them immediately on the 23rd with the requested information and received the generic response from CIC. As a week had passed and I hadn’t heard from them, I emailed them again today, again attaching all the information I had provided last week, including the eMedical submission form provided by the Physician. They responded with this:

“Please be advised that your medical results have not been associated to your application. Your file is currently in queue pending final officer review.”

I have just emailed them again asking for clarification that they are looking into the location of the eMedicals as the response sounds like they have already forwarded our application onto a Visa Officer for a final decision, even though they gave us 30 days from the 23rd to provide the information.

I really don’t know what to do, should we try and book in again for medicals? It just seems so unfair, we have followed all requests by CIC and now that they are unable to locate our medicals, we potentially could be refused.
Thank you for any help you can give!
I wouldn't worry too much - by saying 'your medical results have not been associated with your application' it sounds like they could have them but they haven't been attached to your file yet. Being in a queue for final review means just that - it's sitting on someones desk but hasn't been looked at!

You could contact the Panel Physician that undertook the medical and ask them to resubmit the results perhaps? As it's an e-file, it shouldn't be too difficult for them to do this.

I certainly wouldn't be taking another medical at this stage.

Old Mar 31st 2015, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

snofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond reputesnofairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I wouldn't worry too much - by saying 'your medical results have not been associated with your application' it sounds like they could have them but they haven't been attached to your file yet. Being in a queue for final review means just that - it's sitting on someones desk but hasn't been looked at!

You could contact the Panel Physician that undertook the medical and ask them to resubmit the results perhaps? As it's an e-file, it shouldn't be too difficult for them to do this.

I certainly wouldn't be taking another medical at this stage.

Thank you Siouxie, my partner who is the primary applicant is going to call CIC this morning to see if they can clarify what's going on, the Physician's office told me they are unable to resubmit eMedicals which i can't understand so I'm going to try and contact them again.

Thanks so much for replying
Old Jun 15th 2015, 6:34 pm
Hoolia

Hoolia15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snofairy
Thank you Siouxie, my partner who is the primary applicant is going to call CIC this morning to see if they can clarify what's going on, the Physician's office told me they are unable to resubmit eMedicals which i can't understand so I'm going to try and contact them again.

Thanks so much for replying
Hello we are in the same position. I am sponsoring my husband for spousal PR and we sent in his emedical in December 2014. Just last week we received a letter asking us my husband to undergo a medical within 30 days or the application will be cancelled. We emailed and faxed them the confirmation from the physician that the emedical had been submitted in December but have not received anything back to confirm whether they received our email, if the medical is satisfactory? I am trying to call them but no one answers and the only email address I have is the one we have already used and no one has replied to the single email I sent asking a question after stage 1 sponsor approval. HELP!
Old Jun 15th 2015, 7:25 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoolia15
Hello we are in the same position. I am sponsoring my husband for spousal PR and we sent in his emedical in December 2014. Just last week we received a letter asking us my husband to undergo a medical within 30 days or the application will be cancelled. We emailed and faxed them the confirmation from the physician that the emedical had been submitted in December but have not received anything back to confirm whether they received our email, if the medical is satisfactory? I am trying to call them but no one answers and the only email address I have is the one we have already used and no one has replied to the single email I sent asking a question after stage 1 sponsor approval. HELP!
This thread hasn't been updated in 2.5 months, you are better off starting your own new one instead of trying to revive an old one.