Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Advice needed from consultants and lawyers....

Advice needed from consultants and lawyers....

Old Jan 28th 2001, 9:09 am
Ki-Soo Lee
Posts: n/a

Hi, I am planning on applying for a PR status from within Canada (I am here on a EA visa).
What is a ballpark figure to hire a lawyer to process my application and how long would it
take for the whole precess to be done?

Many thanks, k

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.