advice needed

Old Nov 29th 2009, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Location: born in blackburn lancashire, living in jersey, moving to canada
holtyny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advice needed

hi all ive recently had some bad news regarding my move to canada the agency who is dealing with all of this have informed me that service canada rejected the application they sent, this was rejected due to the finacial stability of the employer who was giving me a job, the thing is i wanted to know if any other people have been let down like this as i have many thoughts running around my mind,
1; earlier in the year i was to call my potential employer for a phone interview the number i had did not respond. ( he then called me).
2;he had no email address or website.
3;they submitted the application to service canada which like i said got rejected .

the thing is how do i know if this person really is the person who spoke to me the agency might be stringing me along, its really hard to write down what i am thinking this all process as been going on for 2yrs now 1st year i went for job interviews in vancouver and they could not secure a job there, then out of the blue this person in toronto wanted a phone interview and he offered me a job, this seems a little suspect or am i being paranoid,
my life is on hold really as i have no clue what is going to happen next with the agency/company dealing with this, they say these things happen and i should be patient, for how long do i wait?, please any advice would be great and i am sorry if i have gone on a bit but like i said its hard to put down what as happened and i am thinking, ian
Old Nov 29th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice needed

Hi
Sorry to hear your bad news, can i ask you have paid any kind fee to the 'agency' or the employer ( excluding CHC fees )
regards
Joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Nov 29th 2009 at 11:17 am.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:12 am
Just Joined

hi yes i paid £3500 and ive paid another £1000 thats inc (aeo) then when thats approved the canadian cicitizenshiphilst i am in canada. so its everything i presume inc fees, i have got to be honest my head is all over the place i really built my hopes up, the company i am using seem very respectable "willisbrazolot&co"
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:13 am
Just Joined

citizenship
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holtyny
hi yes i paid £3500 and ive paid another £1000 thats inc (aeo) then when thats approved the canadian cicitizenshiphilst i am in canada. so its everything i presume inc fees, i have got to be honest my head is all over the place i really built my hopes up, the company i am using seem very respectable "willisbrazolot&co"
Hi
So you have paid £4500 in total ? In regard to the £1000 you mention was this fee solely charged for the arranged employment offer as it is illegal in Canada to charge a fee just for an offer of employment. Not sure why you would have been charged for citizenship at such an early stage of the process as you would need to have resided in Canada for 1095 days with PR before you can even apply for citizenship understand there is always 2 sides to every story but this certainly doesnt look like a very good advert for the immigration company you mention. I'm sure if you do a search on this company you will find plenty of lets say ' interesting posts'
I would put some pressure on the company you mention to strongly request they sort things, in mean time if they have acted badly at all then you could look into taking action against them.
Would it have been possible for you to submit a FSW cat1 application on your own may be worth looking into as a plan B.

regards
Joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Nov 29th 2009 at 11:37 am.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply. I'll look in to that category you mentioned.