Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Advice on Inland Med Test for Outland Application

Advice on Inland Med Test for Outland Application

Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:44 am
Just Joined

mattparker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on Inland Med Test for Outland Application

Hello,

I've had some helpful advice on here for sponsoring my British wife (whose Bunac runs out in few weeks)...Things are finally making sense as we do an Outland application (ie. we are getting the UK Police check and forms ready to send to Mississauga)...

My only current pause has been the DMP medical exam here in Toronto...The near senile doctor on College Street seemed confused by the fact we aim to deal with the London UK Visa office (outland) and yet she is here in Canada (until she leaves to visit home again when her Visa runs out)...Thankfully his secretary did indeed stamp the right forms (The Appendix C and the other green one) but they still had a squabble amongst themselves about where the should write "London" despite the fact the results go through Ottawa I believe, anyway...

My question is, should I worry--the existence of the Appendix C forms should correctly inform the CIC that our case is an Outland case...The tests are all legitimately done by the labs etc...I am just hoping the High Commission will be able to find where the tests went, even if a bungling doctor wrote the wrong city...Will enough evidence be there for it to be sorted?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 8:01 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on Inland Med Test for Outland Application

Hi

Originally Posted by mattparker
Hello,

I've had some helpful advice on here for sponsoring my British wife (whose Bunac runs out in few weeks)...Things are finally making sense as we do an Outland application (ie. we are getting the UK Police check and forms ready to send to Mississauga)...

My only current pause has been the DMP medical exam here in Toronto...The near senile doctor on College Street seemed confused by the fact we aim to deal with the London UK Visa office (outland) and yet she is here in Canada (until she leaves to visit home again when her Visa runs out)...Thankfully his secretary did indeed stamp the right forms (The Appendix C and the other green one) but they still had a squabble amongst themselves about where the should write "London" despite the fact the results go through Ottawa I believe, anyway...

My question is, should I worry--the existence of the Appendix C forms should correctly inform the CIC that our case is an Outland case...The tests are all legitimately done by the labs etc...I am just hoping the High Commission will be able to find where the tests went, even if a bungling doctor wrote the wrong city...Will enough evidence be there for it to be sorted?
The meds should go to London RMC, but the DMP will probably send them to Ottawa. As s/he doesn't really want to pay the extra courier costs. I bet if you offered to pay the courier, they would be sent to London.