Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Which address to send RPRF bank draft to?

Which address to send RPRF bank draft to?

Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:31 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Which address to send RPRF bank draft to?

My bank draft for the RPRF has arrived while I was waiting for my medical results which has just come back clear as well. Yay. The GP was about to send them off to CHC London when they called me this morning to give me the excellent news. I think it's now OK to send my RPRF bank draft to London but I'm wondering does it have to go to the same address that appears on the medical request letter? The one I've got is:

High Commission Of Canada
Immigration & Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1k 4AA

Cheers
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:21 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which address to send RPRF bank draft to?

Any advice will be appreciated before the Post Office round the corner closes its doors for the day
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

zednought will become famous soon enough

Is this a SW application? What did the instructions ask you to do when CHC requested your medicals? Why is your GP involved in this?

Without further information I'd suggest the address you indicated should be okay.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Edo
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1k 4AA
Yes, that's the address I sent my Landing Fee to last week.

Attach a photocopy of the request letter as it should have your file number with barcode on it.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Edo
My bank draft for the RPRF has arrived while I was waiting for my medical results which has just come back clear as well. Yay. The GP was about to send them off to CHC London when they called me this morning to give me the excellent news. I think it's now OK to send my RPRF bank draft to London but I'm wondering does it have to go to the same address that appears on the medical request letter? The one I've got is:

Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1k 4AA

Cheers
That address worked for me.

Cheers

Martin
Old Feb 1st 2010, 4:52 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys, I've posted it out to CHC this afternoon to the address above. To Zednought, yes mine is an FSW Cat 1 app and by GP I actually meant the DMP who did my medicals & had to send CHC the results as I was required to send the RPRF as the final payment myself
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

zednought will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Edo
Thanks guys, I've posted it out to CHC this afternoon to the address above. To Zednought, yes mine is an FSW Cat 1 app and by GP I actually meant the DMP who did my medicals & had to send CHC the results as I was required to send the RPRF as the final payment myself
Glad you got it sorted in the end. With a bit of luck you'll have your PPR within a month.