Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Address label for sending passports

Wikiposts

Address label for sending passports

Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future
Default Address label for sending passports

Hi Everyone

Need to send passports off next week and just read the instructions for sending passports and the letter says to use the address label provided. The problem is there doesn't seem to be a label.

Do you need a label? I'm not sure whether this has your reference number/barcode on it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Lucy
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Address label for sending passports

Originally Posted by lucycrow
Hi Everyone

Need to send passports off next week and just read the instructions for sending passports and the letter says to use the address label provided. The problem is there doesn't seem to be a label.

Do you need a label? I'm not sure whether this has your reference number/barcode on it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Lucy
I received my passport request by email - so no label in the email! I wrote the address out as per the email, but I also included my file number on the front of the envelope, close to the address.

Still waiting for my passport to come back, but that's what I did when I sent it off.

abaddon
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi abaddon

Thanks for info.

Do still have the address as the letter doesn't actually state which address to send to?

Thanks

Lucy
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucycrow
Hi abaddon

Thanks for info.

Do still have the address as the letter doesn't actually state which address to send to?

Thanks

Lucy
The address I was given was:
PHEP PROCESSING UNIT
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Division
38 Grosvenor St.
London, W1K 4AA
England, UK

If you pm me I can send you the pdf I got from CHC. It includes a form to fill out and instructions on yet more photographs.

abaddon