Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Additional Family Information form

Additional Family Information form

Old Aug 18th 2016, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

alohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Additional Family Information form

Hello,
We're currently completing the Additional Family Information forms for our visas.

I know this is going to sound like a v stupid question but in Section A do I need to list my husband as the applicant (as he is the one with a job offer) and then put my details as the spouse, along with my parents/siblings or for the purpose of this form, would I be the applicant (so they know who the parents belong to)?

In this section, they seem to ask for the present address of the applicant, mother and father but for the spouse they want the address and email address? That seems a bit strange or am I reading the form wrong?

Also, my husband was estranged from his father and doesn't know his date of death. Will this be a problem?

I do apologise for all the questions -I just want to get it right first time!

Thanks for any help!
Old Aug 20th 2016, 6:15 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Additional Family Information form

Originally Posted by alohavic
Hello,
We're currently completing the Additional Family Information forms for our visas.

I know this is going to sound like a v stupid question but in Section A do I need to list my husband as the applicant (as he is the one with a job offer) and then put my details as the spouse, along with my parents/siblings or for the purpose of this form, would I be the applicant (so they know who the parents belong to)?

In this section, they seem to ask for the present address of the applicant, mother and father but for the spouse they want the address and email address? That seems a bit strange or am I reading the form wrong?

Also, my husband was estranged from his father and doesn't know his date of death. Will this be a problem?

I do apologise for all the questions -I just want to get it right first time!

Thanks for any help!
What are you applying for and what's the form number?

Old Aug 20th 2016, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

alohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond reputealohavic has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Siouxie,

We're applying for an Saskatchewan SINP visa and the form is IMM 5406.
Old Aug 20th 2016, 4:48 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, thanks for the info! Sorry, it was late and I was brain dead..

You each need to fill out a copy of the form (as does anyone over the age of 18 who is accompanying you).

So on one form you will put your name, your spouse's name, your parents name in section A; details of your children in section B; details of any siblings in section C.

Your spouse will then fill out another copy of the form with the same info for them but putting their name first, their parents, siblings etc.

Don't leave any section blank (write NA or Not Applicable).

Hope that makes sense!

Old Aug 20th 2016, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Fantastic - thanks so much