Additional Family Information

Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

richard.pattern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Additional Family Information

Hi,

I applied to migrate to Canada and I was asked to fill in my Additional Family Information Document.

Additional Family information form for every person 18 years and older (IMM5406)

However this document states
"Complete ALL names in English and in your native language".
Does this mean I have to fill two copies of the form one in English and one in my native langauge? or do I have to fill both in the same form. Some of my friends mentioned that filling this in only English is enough. Can someone please confirm?

Plus I was also asked to fill in the form
Supplementary Information Form (IMM5223)

However I cannot seem to be able to find or download this form from the immigration site, does anyone know how to get this?

Thanks
Richard.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:51 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Additional Family Information

IMM 5406 - you fill it in English and in your native language on the same form.

IMM 5223 - what is your home country and which visa post you applied through? The form should be included in the application guide specific for your country.

How did you complete the application package without reading and following the guide and checklist in the first place?

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Sep 17th 2008 at 4:55 pm.