Additional Family Info Form

Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

boracay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Additional Family Info Form

IN the guidelines it is provided that both the applicant and the spouse is to fill up the Additional Family Info Form. For the form to be filled up by the spouse, does he/she put his/her name in the applicant space or in the spouse space ?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:04 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Additional Family Info Form

IMM 5406 has nothing to do with who is the principal applicant. Every person that must complete IMM 5406 puts his/her name as applicant, then his/her spouse, his/her parents, etc.

Originally Posted by boracay
IN the guidelines it is provided that both the applicant and the spouse is to fill up the Additional Family Info Form. For the form to be filled up by the spouse, does he/she put his/her name in the applicant space or in the spouse space ?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:37 am
Just Joined

TNIM will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
IMM 5406 has nothing to do with who is the principal applicant. Every person that must complete IMM 5406 puts his/her name as applicant, then his/her spouse, his/her parents, etc.
Mr. Miller, Can you please answer this question for me?

I am going to sponsor my wife (outside Canada).

Do I need to provide details about myself in "Details of Family Member" in Application for Permanent Residence Form IMM 0008?

Your input is highly appreciated.

TNIM
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:19 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TNIM

Do I need to provide details about myself in "Details of Family Member" in Application for Permanent Residence Form IMM 0008?

TNIM
Yes u do; ur wife needs to put ur details in the "spouse" column in the IMM 0008 form
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:42 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

No, you don't. Not on page 2 of IMM 0008

But yes in IMM 5406, as spouse and with the note "sponsor - Canadian PR or citizen" whatever the case is.

Originally Posted by TNIM

TNIM