additional doc in family class

Old May 12th 2005, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Yoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default additional doc in family class

hello
Visa post requested additional documents (Vienna)
Additional documents have been send in now how much more time we have to wait for decision ? I know nobody knows exactly but what is the average time?
(sponsored by spouse)
Old May 12th 2005, 12:03 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: additional doc in family class

Nobody can tell you that based on your post. It depends from many factors, including what sort of documents were requested - you decided not to tell us this and expect someone to look into the crystal ball and get the answer for you? It just doesn't work that way.

Some documents may have been requested for completion of security check, especially if you are from Balkans. Other documents may be needed to better assess bona fide of your relationship. And so on...

Your nationality, documents that were requested as well as telling us if you had already interview or not may help in assessing your circumstances.

Originally Posted by Yoshi
hello
Visa post requested additional documents (Vienna)
Additional documents have been send in now how much more time we have to wait for decision ? I know nobody knows exactly but what is the average time?
(sponsored by spouse)
Old May 12th 2005, 12:08 pm

P.S.

I just checked your past posts and seems that you are from Hungary and were asked for updated police certificates - if it is correct, you were not asked for anything else and already passed interview or interview was waived then you are close to the end of process.

Unfortunately it is impossible to give you better answer - close to the end may mean anything from few days to several months.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Nobody can tell you that based on your post. It depends from many factors, including what sort of documents were requested - you decided not to tell us this and expect someone to look into the crystal ball and get the answer for you? It just doesn't work that way.

Some documents may have been requested for completion of security check, especially if you are from Balkans. Other documents may be needed to better assess bona fide of your relationship. And so on...

Your nationality, documents that were requested as well as telling us if you had already interview or not may help in assessing your circumstances.
Old May 12th 2005, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for reply Andrew !

Yes they asked for new police certificate. There was no inteview yet!
I have no idea if my interview was waived, they didnt told me anything about interview
Old May 12th 2005, 12:35 pm

There was no word "interview" at all in anything you received from Vienna so far?

Thanks for reply Andrew !

Yes they asked for new police certificate. There was no inteview yet!
I have no idea if my interview was waived, they didnt told me anything about interview
Old May 12th 2005, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
There was no word "interview" at all in anything you received from Vienna so far?
Nope ,no mention of intewiev at all,They just wanted new police certificate and they stated if I dont send them in 30 days application will be refused, that was all what letter said!
Visa post is processing my application since middle of january
Old May 12th 2005, 1:21 pm

So far nothing to worry and timeline is still OK

Nope ,no mention of intewiev at all,They just wanted new police certificate and they stated if I dont send them in 30 days application will be refused, that was all what letter said!
Visa post is processing my application since middle of january