Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

adding new baby born to FSW ( old system CIO )

adding new baby born to FSW ( old system CIO )

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:24 pm
say BananasInPyjamas 10x

feedo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default adding new baby born to FSW ( old system CIO )

Hello Everybody , hope everything is going well with you ..
as you can see in my signature I am now waiting for my application to be In process by London office , couple of months back , we were blessed by a new baby girl .. now the question is shall I add her now to the application ? or shall I wait after the application go in process.
if yes , has anybody done that before? what are the papers needed and so on .. I wanted to send case specific email but am afraid this will delay my application

Thanks people for this amazing forum .. have a nice day )
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:56 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: adding new baby born to FSW ( old system CIO )

Hi

Originally Posted by feedo
Hello Everybody , hope everything is going well with you ..
as you can see in my signature I am now waiting for my application to be In process by London office , couple of months back , we were blessed by a new baby girl .. now the question is shall I add her now to the application ? or shall I wait after the application go in process.
if yes , has anybody done that before? what are the papers needed and so on .. I wanted to send case specific email but am afraid this will delay my application

Thanks people for this amazing forum .. have a nice day )
1. First you need a file no. from London.
2. Then you have to obtain a passport and the photos for the child.
3. You send a copy of the of the passport the birth certificate, your amended IMM 008, IMM 5406 and the fee of $150.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 6:41 pm
say BananasInPyjamas 10x

feedo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: adding new baby born to FSW ( old system CIO )

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. First you need a file no. from London.
2. Then you have to obtain a passport and the photos for the child.
3. You send a copy of the of the passport the birth certificate, your amended IMM 008, IMM 5406 and the fee of $150.
WOW thanks a lot for the fast and clear reply .. am still in the process of getting her a passport , I just have one question please :$ :$ is there any specific / good timing to do that ? or ASAP ?
Thanks again for your help