Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

adding additional education info- best way to send it

Wikiposts

adding additional education info- best way to send it

Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

lizziem is on a distinguished road
Default adding additional education info- best way to send it

do i need to fill out a specific form or do i just photocopy the document and post to london with my reference number on the envelope.
thanks
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Lady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant future
Default Re: adding additional education info- best way to send it

We sent a case specific email with a scanned copy of the document as an attachment. Haven't heard back as yet, so not sure if this was the best move. Other people have suggested a covering letter and a copy of the document sent by post, as long as you clearly state your file number and contact details.
Hope this helps.

LL x