ACRO Received. Wish me luck!!!

Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:10 pm
YAY! Here and Loving it!

EmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really niceEmmaGrate is just really nice
Default ACRO Received. Wish me luck!!!

Morning alll

I just received both my ACRO and my receipt for SAR in this mornings mail. (What a posh certificate the ACRO is!!)

Am now going to do something terrible.... I had a uni reunion planned for this Thursday ( only 3 of us) but I am going to see if I can push it forward to Friday because how on earth am I expected to wait another FULL WEEK to find out whether they will accept my ACRO or not? Its tantamount to torture!! I'd be terrible company anyway at the reunion thinking I could be at the CHC possibly handing my passports in. Am I forgiven??? I know my friends will be less sympathetic but I'm hoping I might get a word of forgiveness from you lot ( pretty please???!!)

So....Am heading off to London on Thursday - (Anyonelse headed there I could look out for in the queue??! LOL)

Fingers, toes, and just everything crossed that I get an ACRO-friendly person on the door. Pleeeeeeeeeeease !!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:17 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACRO Received. Wish me luck!!!

Fingers etc etc crossed, best of luck!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: ACRO Received. Wish me luck!!!

Originally Posted by EmmaGrate
Morning alll

I just received both my ACRO and my receipt for SAR in this mornings mail. (What a posh certificate the ACRO is!!)

Am now going to do something terrible.... I had a uni reunion planned for this Thursday ( only 3 of us) but I am going to see if I can push it forward to Friday because how on earth am I expected to wait another FULL WEEK to find out whether they will accept my ACRO or not? Its tantamount to torture!! I'd be terrible company anyway at the reunion thinking I could be at the CHC possibly handing my passports in. Am I forgiven??? I know my friends will be less sympathetic but I'm hoping I might get a word of forgiveness from you lot ( pretty please???!!)

So....Am heading off to London on Thursday - (Anyonelse headed there I could look out for in the queue??! LOL)

Fingers, toes, and just everything crossed that I get an ACRO-friendly person on the door. Pleeeeeeeeeeease !!
Wishing you all the best.

If it is for me i would have forgiven you a hundred times. Can understand why you dont want to wait

regs
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all
Smile Re: ACRO Received. Wish me luck!!!

Truly good friends will understand and would want you to do whatever you have to do to achieve your goal . . . the sparkly could be on you to make up for it at a later date!

Good luck!