Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

ACPO certificate for PR app- information stepped down

ACPO certificate for PR app- information stepped down

Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute
Default ACPO certificate for PR app- information stepped down

Applied for an ACPO certificate to include with our PR application and it has come back missing a previous conviction.
When I applied in 2012 for one they got the sentence wrong on the cert so the one I got in 2013 added an extra 100 hours on to the community service and now this one has managed to wipe it out completely..
So I now have managed to get 3 ACPO certificates from 2012/2013/2014 all with completely different information!
With having to send a photo to the UK to be endorsed by someone who has known me for 2+yrs, get it back, send app back and get this cert this process has taken 6 weeks already!
Are we not supposed to use ACPO certificates - I thought they were what it said on the CIC website?

ETA I actually already sent them a scanned copy of the cert they sent me last year cos they emailed me and asked in the conviction had gone to court and if so which one? So its not even like last year they left it off the certificate...

Last edited by AlliF; Aug 29th 2014 at 5:36 am. Reason: they are even more confusing than you could imagine